Yuki 🌺

What are you watching right now?

Hey there, everyone! (✿◠‿◠)

To continue on with the thread located on the previous forums, it'd be great to hear about what kind of movies, shows, or YouTube channels you guys have been interested in recently! Although I don't really spend much time watching many movies or TV, albeit regrettably, I did recently watch a Japanese animated film from director Makoto Shinkai called Your Name (or 君の名は, for you filthy weebs!) For those who don't mind, or are interested in, watching Japanese media, I would definitely recommend you watch this if you haven't already! Another film along the same veins that I must recommend would be Paprika, which has a very similar film to the movie Inception, although coming first most would say was the inspiration for Inception in the first place; either way, Paprika is an amazing mind-bend of a film, and another that you definitely should give a watch!

Taking a step back from movies and having a gander at the YouTube space, a couple channels that I recommended on the old forums, and will recommend again, are Mark Brown, who hosts a series of videos deliving into the world of game design known as Game Maker's Toolkit, along with a newer series about game dungeons called Boss Keys; and Raycevick, who creates amazing video essays on, again, video games! If you have the time, and are interested in video games (as I'm sure more than a few of you guys would be,) these guys both create consistently high-quality content, and are both more than worth your views.

If you've been watching anything interesting recently, please share it below! I'd love to hear the content you guys have found (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Edited by Yuki 🌺
Somehow managed to totally goof bbcode URLs, so Ima just use the GUI (●´ω`●)
  • Friendly 2
  • Funny 1

18 minutes ago, Zero said:

Kevin is a saint that has been blessed upon the world

He is he fricking larious 

• Friendly 1