Monkey

Change; You talk, we listen.

Hello, this message/thread is being made on behalf of all Poseidon Management, and staff.

THIS THREAD IS 100% SERIOUS, NO ONE SHIT POST PLEASE OR THERE WILL BE PUNISHMENTS.

As you know, Poseidon has gone through a rank change, from being a new rank (Community staff) with @Sam and I being put in there, from @Jamie getting senior staff, We'd like to ask for YOUR feedback, and what changes YOU want in the community. Doesn't matter what type of change you want, can be more involvement with the community, list down changes you want. 

ALL CHANGES WILL BE DISCUSSED BETWEEN MANAGEMENT!

• Friendly 4

Can I have a black name. What I think should be done is make sure managers are willing to do shit to their servers (the ones there inactive).

2 minutes ago, remix said:

Also can we change the title of this thread to, "Change; You talk, we listen, but nothing will happen."

Would you please re frame from derailing this thread. We do not need sarcasm or jokes. Not only you but anyone else continues to shitpost, there will be consequences for the offender. This is an official thread. Please leave proper suggestions.

• Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1

How about instead of shitposting, we take opportunity being extended to us to improve on the community as a whole. I understand the hesitance to treat this thread seriously; in the past, and I won't sugar coat it, the Management team of the forums has been fairly slack on making changes. However, here they are finally inviting us to give them feedback, which I presume they will consider. You may think nothing will change, and you are entitled to do so, but shitposting won't aid in correcting that, and will only further the problem.

Edited by Malcolm
  • Friendly 2
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 2

8 minutes ago, big smokky boi said:

forum name colours for all, baby blue is boring

pretty sure the colours are meant to distinguish the important people apart from everyone else

• Winner 1
  • Agree 2