Sign in to follow this  
Echo

The Semi Official Lore of The Evacuation To Fade

The Lore

The Evacuation of fade was the cause of a sabotage from Poseidon's most wanted. Jamie, Acorn, Sid's slut wife and many other gang members.

On a bright morning at the Poseidon Security Towers employees were hard at work managing the ban archives and much more. Little did they know Poseidon's most wanted had infiltrated the towers already...  Supposedly 10 minutes after the infiltration a janitor had come down and called emergency services after seeing the bodies of guards. What followed was the biggest Massie anybody had pulled. A total of 100 people worked at the towers but only 20 came on each day and had altering shifts. All 20 were killed and it was found out that the ban archives had been messed around with...

Numerous bans with connections to the infiltration crew were lifted, It was never found out what happened to the Goldberg's file. Acorn had managed to shut down the security systems relating to Minge invasions and the server was later invaded due to this sabotage. 

Police Chief Fred Lane was sick of the situation presented by Jamie and his gang. A big development happened during the time when Jamie escaped and had programmed a government drone to fly directly into the tower. All of Poseidon's National Guardsmen were mobilized and the city was placed on lock down. Straight after the drone hit the tower all hope was lost for finding Jamie's Crew.

By now the city was in complete anarchy. The situation was confusing but what followed 30 minutes later was the nail in the coffin for Fade.

30 Minutes Later

In less than a heartbeat, the Great Minge Invasion had begun. National Guard units had already mobilized defenses and outposts had been set up. The reports given by survivors described horrific killing methods the Minges used on the National Guard and Resistance Fighters. The war in total took 2 hours and the National Guard had practically been destroyed with the only survivors being Citizens who had taken arms and a couple soldiers. An evacuation point was set up during the final hours and all available fighters held off the Minges at the Evac point. All survivors ran through the Poseidon Mines and Poseidon Forest. What follows are the Squad details and their status below.

*Squad Name*(Status)-*Commander*

Furry Squadron(Low on Numbers) - Yuki

Wire Logistics(Alive) - Scruffy

Engineering Squadron(Alive) - Leemon/Eva

Emergency Political Team(Alive) - Malcolm (Takes role of the political party if collapses)

Special Climbing and Agility Group(Alive) - Majin

Starke Industries Private Squadron(Deceased,Commander Alive) - Justin Starke

Twelvie Reserve Squadron(Low on Numbers) - Vladimir Napoleon 

Fryer Squad(Low on Numbers) - Fryer Tuck

Pepsi Fizz Squadron(Low on Numbers) - Hinzy/Pepsi

Vera Medical Unit(Low on Numbers) - Vera Rixon

R.D.M(MIA) -  John Cologne 

Many More were active but no records have been found yet of there status.

Thrawn was not seen during the entire war, Some suspect that the assistant mentioned in many ASIO files was Thrawn and helped the crew get into the Poseidon Security System.

Bat was being smelly and was only found in Triton.

Jimmy was being a good boi and continued developing the National Guards Arsenal and Citizen Safety.

Proto Continued shouting whilst whispering at small children

ALL National Guard Squads and survivors were later integrated into the Triton Branch and after the evacuation citizens awaited citizenship into Triton.

Aftermath

1 Year after this event Fade had completely overgrown, Bodies layed in the dirt peacefully finally at rest. The last time Bat walked through the overgrown area was emotional. National Guardsmen Locked the gate once and for all. Because that place was what the citizens called home. Triton gave flashbacks to older citizens. it reminded them of the Evil Melon City and the Fade city combined. It was a new Era for Poseidon.

But everyone still fucking hated Cars and Rockford

Video made by Nick Bean and I. We know its not top notch quality but we enjoyed creating it. 

Im not changing any Lore from any comments but may think about it if i receive PM's about it. I hope you enjoyed this Post and Video -Echo/Ari & Nick Bean- 

• Friendly 3
  • Winner 4

Err herm, if thats eva as in eva robertson err herm its yoritamo saigo you sexy beast ❤️ thanks for adding me. Amazing lore, makes me erect i mean what didnt sy anyfin ❤️

• Friendly 1

Thanks for the responses so much. I just didn't know how to spell the name /:

• Friendly 1

1 minute ago, THE_DIZ said:

Err herm, if thats eva as in eva robertson err herm its yoritamo saigo you sexy beast ❤️ thanks for adding me. Amazing lore, makes me erect i mean what didnt sy anyfin ❤️

What did you think of the video?

• Friendly 1

Very nice, make an updated video in 2 weeks time where the towers collapse and all of Poseidon evacuates to Triton City.

The video was mad, i love the 80's editing on it, it would have been mad at the start with the doctor coming with like an m249 and hes like cocking it like the first anim that would be fuckin sick but its actually mad ❤️

• Friendly 1

Triton map spoilers REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(nice vid)

• Friendly 1