Sign in to follow this  
Morgan Friedman

Penthouse

1. Your DarkRP Name: Morgan Friedman
  2. Suggestion (general idea): Make it so the elevator in the bank goes up into a massive hallway probably 3 metres wide and high and then 30 metres long (about the size of the bank floor) which has about 5 suites which are pretty decorated and furnished.
  3. Description of suggestion (expand on the idea): Imagine going into the elevator, going up and seeing up to 4 - 6 suites well furnished and decorated.
  4. How it will benefit the server: We can do drug rp and maybe make some scenes from movies with drug busts and stuff like that.
  • Agree 3
  • Thinking 1

+1 This would be fucking sick, but maybe not the bank? Possibly if Hinzy changes the bank that he could make the layout approve it

• Agree 1

+1 Elites need a place to shootup and fuck hookers.

• Winner 1
  • Agree 1

I kinda feel like a penthouse above the bank doesn't necessarily make sense, though I could be wrong. I can see it having a storage space that has been surreptitiously rearranged to resemble rooms, but I'm not sure how much sense an actual penthouse makes. 

Otherwise, if it doesn't seem to fit, a penthouse elsewhere could be nice.

Posted (edited)

If you put it above the bank it would never get used by that many people since banker isn't a very popular job in the first place and it'd make more sense realistically anyway for civs/gangs to own penthouses instead of a government banker at the bank.

Perhaps the hotel itself needs a bit of a renovation similar to the PD hint hint 😉 .

Edited by Russian Spy
  • Suspicious 1

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, bat said:

I kinda feel like a penthouse above the bank doesn't necessarily make sense, though I could be wrong. I can see it having a storage space that has been surreptitiously rearranged to resemble rooms, but I'm not sure how much sense an actual penthouse makes. 

Otherwise, if it doesn't seem to fit, a penthouse elsewhere could be nice.

Maybe the bank could be moved or an even better idea a whole new area in the map with this hotel with the suites at the top and an elevator and maybe some other buildings.

this the area

image.thumb.png.923d7ad60db0ad95b565cc384ab0372c.png

unknown.png

Edited by Morgan Friedman

also since this elevator isnt gonna be used maybe in the next update hinzy could add a closed sign or something to this elevator.

unknown.png