jamie

What's Happening Next?

office is being added to ttt?

Congrats george on your csgo server.

• Zing 1

Congratulations! Can't wait to see the exciting new directions Poseidon goes (o・ω・o)

Edited by Yuki ?
  • Artistic 1
  • Really Funny 1
  • Zing 1

2 minutes ago, Yuki ? said:

Congratulations! Can't wait to see the exciting new directions Poseidon goes (o・ω・o)

comedy at its finest ladies and gentlemen ^^^^^ 

giphy.gif

Edited by Kaptian Core (Russ)
  • Winner 1
  • Dumb 7

If We could keep the forums up...

Well if we could i would be happy to take a role in a whole new start, like for example something like a CSGO server or we could just move away from the dead and just be a massive forums where we could advertise servers that was funded by the owners of the server? If so i am keen for a Csgo Server %100, I would be able to pay for the server for the first two months to test out and if it never gets popularity... no harm done.

Like everyone knew gmod was going to die. We needed to expand to other games if we had any chance. Plus this would be the best option if we were to keep the forums open. Lets do this too we wait for gmod 2... jks 🙂

@Tyger @bat@Rahj @jamie

Edited by Doctor.Popcoin

1 hour ago, Kaptian Core (Russ) said:

comedy at its finest ladies and gentlemen ^^^^^ 

giphy.gif

Dude fuck of you're not Higashi you can't use .gif files

• Friendly 1

1 hour ago, Anthony said:

Dude fuck of you're not Higashi you can't use .gif files

Image result for aniki gif

Got that right

23 hours ago, Doctor.Popcoin said:

If We could keep the forums up...

Well if we could i would be happy to take a role in a whole new start, like for example something like a CSGO server or we could just move away from the dead and just be a massive forums where we could advertise servers that was funded by the owners of the server? If so i am keen for a Csgo Server %100, I would be able to pay for the server for the first two months to test out and if it never gets popularity... no harm done.

Like everyone knew gmod was going to die. We needed to expand to other games if we had any chance. Plus this would be the best option if we were to keep the forums open. Lets do this too we wait for gmod 2... jks 🙂

@Tyger @bat@Rahj @jamie

It's shutting down because there's no point paying for it in the state that it's in, there's so much effort being poured in that isn't paying off and it's just not worth it anymore. I'd love the forums to stay up but it depends on what the twins think is right. No csgo server, sorry.

• Agree 1
  • hnnnngngngng 1