Sign in to follow this  

Minecraft Name: Kronked

Suggestion: Add Towny bro

Benefits:  Fluent region protection system, can incentivise more money use for claiming, a personal change i'd like to see which feel free to ignore this bit but would be that you allow more pvp and ganking and shit but still no griefing like lemme get my town to go raid someone elses town so you can build defenses and shit otherwise is lame, you run a server that has a pre-existing community that has it's own groups of players let us group up in a clear definitive fashion like this, and people like finding servers with towny more playerbase fam.

The benefits are pretty obvious, but I know Cleddus has said before that they don't think it fits the server vision, I kinda just wanna know about that a bit more. Like make whatever decisions you want but can you give more explanation to it, it just seems silly not to use Towny over whatever the fuck the server has right now like I'm too slack to get an admin come and claim shit for me or however it goes.

• Informative 2
  • Agree 2

Regarding towy we have tried it before, and the plugin itself had an issue (can’t remember exactly what it was). My main issue is it will change the server in nearly every way, it’s a big change to make and not one that should be taken lightly. We are not looking to make any big changes currently if we have enough community support in 1.16 we might make the change but until then, unfortunately this will be a no for now.

Thank-you for your suggestion.

• Friendly 1
  • Disagree 1