Sign in to follow this  
THE_DIZ

Non payday thief models available to everyone for a permenant purchase

Posted (edited)
  1. Your DarkRP Name: David Pajo
  2. Suggestion (general idea): I would like the (non payday 2) thief models available to all criminal jobs as a permanent purchase.
  3. Description of suggestion (expand on the idea): I would like Gangs, Thieves, and maybe hitman to be able to equip the Robber playermodels as I believe people that run Mafia as a company or things like that would like this as it suits very well.
  4. How it will benefit the server: I feel it will benefit the DarkRP server because it will allow gangs to have a different avenue of customisation.

Edit: this is the exact mod, I’m not suggesting adding thing else just allowing us to use this without spending a fortune every death - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=412672563

Edited by THE_DIZ

14 minutes ago, Almond said:

??? all non gang/police models are permanent???

9f86b167b5.png

The robber models, which I assume he is talking about, are both temporary.

3 minutes ago, bat said:

9f86b167b5.png

The robber models, which I assume he is talking about, are both temporary.

Yea, all I want is them to be permenant, I love using them

Just now, Almond said:

they're non permanent for a reason, if it was that easy to imitate criminal jobs it'd be unfair

All it is is robber shirt and robber open 😕 I’m pretty sure godfather is purchaseable permenantly?

6 minutes ago, Almond said:

they're non permanent for a reason, if it was that easy to imitate criminal jobs it'd be unfair

How exactly would that be unfair. If anything, more people in skins associated with the criminal job dispels the notion that those skins are criminal.

Just now, Almond said:

when people see thief skin they go wowee a thief,  casual meta my g

Metagaming is the opposite of a valid argument. Ideally we would rather people not do that, and anything that assists us in removing metagame as much as possible is for the benefit of all players, not to their detriment.

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Almond said:

but you cant remove it, everyone metagames to some point, hell, i've seen admins meta game really fuckin hard on thieves in disguise

Remove the robber shirt and open from thief and make it a skin that is either purchasable by, and only usable when I’m a member of a gang or a regular thief. You could instead make it purchasable and usable by everyone permenantly...

Edited by THE_DIZ
  • Winner 1

Just now, Almond said:

but you cant remove it, everyone metagames to some point, hell, i've seen admins meta game really fuckin hard on thieves in disguise

Yes we can't remove it, but where we can reduce it, we bloody will. How is that even remotely a valid argument. 

2 minutes ago, Almond said:

you fuckin brainlet im talking about metagame in this instance

You were talking about metagaming thief with this skin? I suggested something that would stop that by having it not a default thief skin?

5 minutes ago, Almond said:

fr just be patient and wait for a slot smfh

I want the skins to be able to make gangs looks organised in bank raids and shit, it’s not to ‘look like thief’.