Sign in to follow this  
THE_DIZ

The__DIZ_'s Trusted Application

(In-game Name) IGN: THE__DIZ_

Discord/Teamspeak Account: My discord is THE_DIZ#5917

Have you ever donated? No, I have not donated to the Minecraft server, I have donated to other Poseidon servers.

Have you ever been banned/kicked or warned on our server? I have not been banned, kicked, or warned on the Poseidon Minecraft server

Short description of yourself: Hi, I am a 14-year-old gamer from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. My favorite games would have to be Minecraft, Garry's Mod, and Unturned. I have been playing a lot of Minecraft lately and I plan to continue this trend. My hobbies apart from gaming would be Mountain Biking, making models, and 3d modeling. I look forward to meeting all of you in-game!

Why you want this rank: I would love to have trusted because the tools and utilities I would gain from it would increase the fun that I have, and I also think I would be able to use them to benefit others via using the extra home to help them get ore by teleporting them with me to my mine or using the administrative commands I will be given to stop pesky troublemakers that are ruining other peoples time. I will completely follow the 'Trusted Rules & Responsibilities' by getting permission from staff, and I will always query them on discord if there are none in-game to make sure I am doing what I am meant to in-game.

Do you agree to use the commands that come with this rank properly?

[YES/NO]

what the fuck ur 14?

uh also +1 i guess i dont know him but he seems cool

• Friendly 1
  • hnnnngngngng 1

+1, See him on DarkRP and on the odd occasion I hop onto MC he is active and helping about.

• Friendly 1