bat

Game nights

In lieu of having an actual server up for hosting events, I'd like to continue having these game nights as they're pretty fun. Until we actually have the server up.

We had two not far apart because people seemed keen on them, but what's a good frequency? Once a week? I don't want people to get burned out on them.

Also, so far we've played

- Cards against humanity

- Skribbl.io

- Jackbox party pack(s)

Are there any other games people can suggest? Keep in mind it needs to be something that is free/browser-based. Or you can suggest steam games to buy but people probably won't be as willing to do that. And if they are they should buy  Pummel Party.

I just remembered this site which I played a few times with others, was really fun, would recommend. I don't think it's good for a large group of people though.

I suggested bonk.io as well. That's just a game where people try to knock each other off the level.  Pretty fun and easy to get into but IMO gets a bit stale after half an hour.

• Friendly 1
  • Agree 1

Once a week or once a fortnight is pretty good in my eyes! Jackbox has a bunch of options, and I believe we have 1–5 between @Bradster and @AlphaBetaGamer, but availability and willingness might be troublesome week to week. I don't really know of any similar party games, but CAH or skribbl.io + a jackbox game, or any other party game, would be fun, or just continuing what we've been doing with CAH, then skribbl.io, then whoever sticks around plays whatever. Friday at 8pm worked pretty well, and I can't really foresee many people having scheduling conflicts with that 🙂

Hopefully we get a rotating party gamemodes server up soon, would be fun to hold weekly/fortnightly events on that as it changes gamemode, along with a regular game night uwu

• Friendly 2

Posted (edited)

I think the ones in the OP are good, and we could do occasional times to party up as a game night on things like GTA, CS:GO (paid but pretty popular I guess it's not paid anymore soz), TF2 and OS RuneScape.

Could probably just be worked out by doing a poll to find out how many of the people who are keen on a games night are most keen on

Edited by Pedil
  • Friendly 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1

Could always do CSGO since its free

45 minutes ago, Echo said:

Could always do CSGO since its free

HvH lettttsss goooo

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 1
  • Appalled 1

2 hours ago, Pedil said:

OS RuneScape.

OS Runescape is the best suggestion to this date, but also, golf games are fun as heck to play whether it's Golf it or golf with your friends.

• Friendly 1
  • Yikes 1

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, stepdad said:

age of empires 2 free for all

Yesss plss

I'm the real Viper

Edited by Osama Trump