William

How did the server die?

it's actually because m3 is still forum banned.

• Agree 1
  • Traumatising 1
  • Thinking 1

we didn't get office

• Agree 1

On 5/31/2019 at 11:29 PM, William said:

I don't understand how the server died...

I know that people stopped playing, but why? What drove them off? Nothing? I know this has happened before and I'm sure we'll see our server come back some day but how did this happen?

I find it weird that the server died multiple times after me getting banned, when Echotiger took a break, when he left, and now....

Correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure the servers are just migrating or something, im sure once the server is back up and running the players will swarm back.
"I find it weird that the server died multiple times after me getting banned" That's a high ass horse your sitting on.
Also you speak as though your the center of the whole server, you should have been perma banned but some invisible force keeps preventing that...

On 6/2/2019 at 9:49 PM, Ryukai said:

Correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure the servers are just migrating or something, im sure once the server is back up and running the players will swarm back.
"I find it weird that the server died multiple times after me getting banned" That's a high ass horse your sitting on.
Also you speak as though your the center of the whole server, you should have been perma banned but some invisible force keeps preventing that...

Correct, It may be a mere coincidence that the server suddenly "Dies" as you leave but in fact it really isn't the truth. From my knowledge and having chats with Rahj the server is currently in a pause/locked stage until its been migrated.

Posted (edited)

Honestly, I don't blame Rahj if he's just gotten tired of working on launching it up.

When I was talking to Rahj he was always working on the server for several hours a day.

Edited by Napoleon
  • Agree 1