bat

Chernobyl (series)

Anyone watching this? Normally I don't really watch new shows (I don't make a point not to, but I just have a hard time willing myself to try new things + also I like being able to binge watch at once rather than wait for every new episode). Anyway, I'm glad I made an exception for this. It's really well-made, which is why it has such astounding ratings.

I feel like I saw someone make a thread about this before it came out, but I can't find it.

Also if other people post there might be spoilers (spare me the jokes about how we already know what happened with Chernobyl, I mean episode-by-episode spoilers of what they cover in each episode).

Lastly wasn't sure where to post this. There's a media subforum but ehhhh

• Angry 1

It's such a well made show, the visuals are just amazing. Sad story too. 

• Agree 2

42 minutes ago, Jamie said:

It's such a well made show, the visuals are just amazing. Sad story too. 

Yeah and a lot of people have said it's very accurate. Damn though that

pregnant bitch is dumb as fuck though  YEAH LETS PUT MY RADIOACTIVE HUSBAND'S HAND ON MY STOMACH IM SURE IT WILL HAVE NO EFFECT ON THE FETUS

Yeah okay, I haven’t seen it, but from what you said it certainly sounds like a good watch. I’ll flick it a view this arvo.

32 minutes ago, Ricardo Kælos said:

is it on netflix? if it is i'll check it out

I don't think it is. 

Posted (edited)

I've just started watching the current episodes there are, and as Jamie said, it is shot so well and the visuals are amazing. I've always been fascinated with Chernobyl and now that there's a show about it, I'm gonna watch the absolute heck out of it.

Edited by Anthony
  • Agree 1

Excellent show and highly recommend it, unfortunately the next episode is the last of the miniseries. 

• Friendly 1

On 5/31/2019 at 6:09 PM, Cleddus said:

Excellent show and highly recommend it, unfortunately the next episode is the last of the miniseries. 

Tbh I'm pretty relieved it's the last episode. Due to the nature of the content no following episodes could be as gripping as the start and it would drag the quality of the series down.

Also:

h1SCw0V.gif

Too soon?

• Really Funny 2