Sign in to follow this  
Napoleon

Coffee vs Tea

What drink is superior?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What drink is superior?

• Tea
    • Coffee

I don't really care about what's going on with the government and all that, but I do however care about whether people like tea or coffee more. If you like both you can just describe when you like to have each. 

I'm personally a coffee person, but if I do have tea, it's iced tea. I like iced coffee more than normal coffee regardless of whether it's cold or not. Best time to have it is in the morning whilst the sun is still rising and the sky is dark blueish, it's also nicer when you're walking somewhere like school. 

• Friendly 1

Posted (edited)

I have a love-love relationship with coffee (borderline addiction, especially when you couple it with pre-workout) but tea is always 50/50 for me, unless it's a nice chai/green tea, or a superior Lipton Iced Tea. 

Edit: Specifically caramel Cappucino is the god damn best coffee  

Edited by Pedil
  • Friendly 1
  • Disagree 1

Coffee is definitely superior, however it did take a while for it to appeal to me. Cappuccino is where’s its at, but sometimes when I’m feeling a bit more basic white bitchy, I’ll indulge in a caramelised cappuccino .

I do like me some coffee particularly Caramel Latte or a Cappuccino, but personally I like me some beef soup in the morning. That fills me with joy.

I don't actually drink either (immature tastebuds tbh), but I voted coffee because I think much of the world depends on coffee. That said, tea just seems like a much more relaxed drink.

• Agree 2

29 minutes ago, Pedil said:

I have a love-love relationship with coffee (borderline addiction, especially when you couple it with pre-workout) but tea is always 50/50 for me, unless it's a nice chai/green tea, or a superior Lipton Iced Tea. 

Edit: Specifically caramel Cappucino is the god damn best coffee  

Before a workout I always grab a redbull or something with at least 150mg of caffeine. Shit keeps me going.

1 minute ago, Napoleon said:

Before a workout I always grab a redbull or something with at least 150mg of caffeine. Shit keeps me going.

red bull gives me too much of a crash tbh. pre-workout keeps me going til about 12:30/1 when I get a coffee, and sometimes I can go all day with just pre-workout

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Pedil said:

red bull gives me too much of a crash tbh. pre-workout keeps me going til about 12:30/1 when I get a coffee, and sometimes I can go all day with just pre-workout

Yeah pre-workout works for me better than shit like redbull. 

• Friendly 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Pedil said:

ah yeah, well people respond differently. I usually go after school and since I live fairly far from my home, I have to like walk 30 minutes to the gym, bus for 30 minutes and then walk for 20 minutes so the energy really helps especially with the 4 hour sleeping schedule. 

Coffee makes me feel to sick if I move a lot compared to redbulls etc, I would much rather get like caffeine pills because the emptier the stomach, the less sick i feel when doing my stuff. 

how much you deadlift nigga

Edited by Napoleon
  • Friendly 1