Sign in to follow this  
Kaptian Core (Russ)

Wiremod

1. Your DarkRP Name: Russ Johnson
  2. Suggestion (general idea): Bringing back wiremod so people can build cool contraptions and things with it but this time with better organization of the tools to different roles.
  3. Description of suggestion (expand on the idea): Wiremod was an amazing tool that I never got the chance to use on Poseidon but I have used it a bit on other servers and seen not even close to how far people can go using them I know how good scruffy and tuck were back when it was around and how upset so many other people were when it was removed.
  4. How it will benefit the server: So many people were sad when it was removed it would be added back and people would be happy and also would allow people to have lots more creative routes for things they want to build.

P.S The only reason now I am doing this as that Poseidon said they have a new more powerful server which means that the darkrp server should be more powerful and less prone to crashing and glitching with wiremod. People have said Jimmy has a grudge against it but I can see why but I want to see if he will give it another chance.

Edited by Kaptian Core (Russ)
  • Winner 1
  • Angry 1

-1 Wiremod was fun and all, but ever since I have noticed performance increase (I think) and it was mainly used for automatic gun stores which lead to less player interaction. It also lead to a lot more minge like making loud sounds. The only tool that is included in wiremod that I think would have a small purpose would be textscreens as the current ones are broken kind of.

2 minutes ago, THE_DIZ said:

-1 Wiremod was fun and all, but ever since I have noticed performance increase (I think) and it was mainly used for automatic gun stores which lead to less player interaction. It also lead to a lot more minge like making loud sounds. The only tool that is included in wiremod that I think would have a small purpose would be textscreens as the current ones are broken kind of.

if there were rules against having them that would be fine or other countermeasures

• Disagree 1

5 minutes ago, THE_DIZ said:

it really only caused problems when people had unnecessary amounts of wire gates and stuff

• Informative 1
  • Disagree 1

As jimmy has said before multiple times, it was extremely inefficient and uses stupid methods/functions to do things. 

I highly doubt it will ever be added back considering how much jimmy hates the addon. 

3 minutes ago, Jamie said:

As jimmy has said before multiple times, it was extremely inefficient and uses stupid methods/functions to do things. 

I highly doubt it will ever be added back considering how much jimmy hates the addon. 

^^^^ -1

Just stop trying at this point smh.