Sign in to follow this  
Kaptian Core (Russ)

Change Back The S.R.G Gun

1. Your DarkRP Name: Russ Johnson
  2. Suggestion (general idea): Switch it back to what it was before.
  3. Description of suggestion (expand on the idea): The current gun doesn't look good has barely any recoil and has only one 1 attachment option
  4. How it will benefit the server: How it was before better choice of scopes and better recoil.
  • Dumb 1

Posted (edited)

-1 it just got added and it looks great 

Edit: If you want to use the M4 just go normal cop

Edited by Sal
  • hnnnngngngng 1

Posted (edited)

-1 It just got added! It looks amazing! Just because the iron sight at first is buggy. Don’t mean you cant shoot. It’s the proper weapon needed for the SRG. It has range and stopping power.

dont be lazy and go to the Armory and get your self a virgin m4a1

Edited by Nick Bean
  • Dumb 1
  • hnnnngngngng 1
  • Really Funny 1

I think whats deterring people from getting the normal M4 as SRG is the 8 min cooldown between being able to collect weapons. Most would prefer to get the door charge as you spawn with a primary weapon.

Saying that the M16 is a little bit buggy as in the iron sights and overpowered with the little to no recoil and high damage output. Maybe it could be made that you can choose what gun you spawn with as SRG and possibly Cop aswell.

-1 to full removal

+1 to choice between without collecting from armoury.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Thotson LFWW said:

that's a good idea like maybe you could have a choice for a loadout for SRG like you can choose which shotgun you want (out of the list in the armoury) and which AR you want (out of the list in the armoury) 

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

8 minutes ago, Thotson LFWW said:

I think whats deterring people from getting the normal M4 as SRG is the 8 min cooldown between being able to collect weapons. Most would prefer to get the door charge as you spawn with a primary weapon.

Saying that the M16 is a little bit buggy as in the iron sights and overpowered with the little to no recoil and high damage output. Maybe it could be made that you can choose what gun you spawn with as SRG and possibly Cop aswell.

-1 to full removal

How is it over powered? That’s what a real M16 is like. Lower fire rate. More damage and stopping power. Exactly how it was suggested.

1 minute ago, Nick Bean said:

How is it over powered? That’s what a real M16 is like. Lower fire rate. More damage and stopping power. Exactly how it was suggested.

unless you're versing someone with an rpk you're winning every battle, it removes the element of skill with the low need to account for recoil. There is a point where you have to stop being realistic with everything because it is far less balanced than all the other guns.

• Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Thotson LFWW said:

-1 to full removal

I think this is what should happen, give a menu when you pick SRG or something.

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, MrWinter said:

I think this is what should happen, give a menu when you pick SRG or something.

command would be easier to code, like /defaultweapon (name) or something.

Posted (edited)

I agree

Its not fully balanced and either needs a damage or recoil nerf. It's way too easily to kill with... 

In this video here, I'm literally moving my mouse a centimeter. I tested from short and medium ranges as it doesn't really change from the longest point I recorded shooting from

Personally, I love the gun and I don't think it should be removed. That being said, it's clearly a bit to broken in terms of recoil.

Edited by Nick
  • Agree 2