Personally, I prefer PC, just because there are more options for games, modding is more supported (I think), and personally I like multitasking while I game. Also, games are often cheaper. You have more options for better specs.

However there are a few pros for consoles: they are more immersive, obviously typically games run on them fine as they are made for their hardware (not always the case, but usually), I suppose you could say they take up less space than an equivalent PC. I suppose if you were so inclined you could also take them over to a friend's house if you wanted, still a bit fiddly but you would never bother doing that with a PC (except for a several day LAN).

For more graphically intensive, and online multiplayer gaming, I choose the PC, for more light gaming I love my Switch for its portability. Just the fact that you can have a handheld console, but plug it into its dock and turn it into a "proper" TV console is so awesome to me. Obviously it lags behind other consoles in power and graphics but I don't use it for that, mostly local multiplayer.

• Agree 2

pc has gmod and many other games that console will never nor able to handle unless they implement in built keyboards and mouses as well as a proper workshop system like steam has 

• Agree 1

Consoles are now becoming a bootleg version of a Computer with some games having keyboard and mouse compatibility. Consoles are affordable and run a majority of games at a stable (as well as maximum) 60 fps. The only *main* difference from Consoles and Computers are really the Operating System, the Peripherals used for either one and the customization of graphics within the game.

Computers have way more customization in general over Consoles such as; Peripherals, Operating Systems, PC Parts (GPU, CPU, RAM etc.) and the game they play. Whilst Computers are no doubt almost better in a lot of ways in comparison to a Consoles, Consoles are way more portable, easier to setup and 10x easier to play a game when you first setup a console.
Both devices have pros and cons, but as yin said "its literally entirely preference", meaning if you're not that much into games but you still play from time to time then consoles without a doubt would be better, but for the more hardcore gamer, a computer is almost a necessity with the vast majority of things you can do with it that consoles just can't do.

34 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Consoles are now becoming a bootleg version of a Computer with some games having keyboard and mouse compatibility. Consoles are affordable and run a majority of games at a stable (as well as maximum) 60 fps. The only *main* difference from Consoles and Computers are really the Operating System, the Peripherals used for either one and the customization of graphics within the game.

Computers have way more customization in general over Consoles such as; Peripherals, Operating Systems, PC Parts (GPU, CPU, RAM etc.) and the game they play. Whilst Computers are no doubt almost better in a lot of ways in comparison to a Consoles, Consoles are way more portable, easier to setup and 10x easier to play a game when you first setup a console.
Both devices have pros and cons, but as yin said "its literally entirely preference", meaning if you're not that much into games but you still play from time to time then consoles without a doubt would be better, but for the more hardcore gamer, a computer is almost a necessity with the vast majority of things you can do with it that consoles just can't do.

^

not to mention that realistically pcs require maintenance every 6 months or so before you start causing damage to the parts, whereas consoles dont really require maintenance

pc parts also get outdated basically every year, where consoles are leading proprietary hardware for 6 years or so at a time

im a pc fanboy but consoles are logically the superior option for gaming

source: i work in IT faggots

• Really Funny 1

On 5/1/2019 at 4:18 PM, Heinzrich Beanler said:

I'll show you the most efficient OS system.

i can confirm this is fake news, jimmy is the best programmer that ever lived.

• jimmy 1
  • Thinking 1

4 hours ago, yinmaester8 said:

^

not to mention that realistically pcs require maintenance every 6 months or so before you start causing damage to the parts

Oh, this is bad for me....

• Agree 2

6 hours ago, yinmaester8 said:

i can confirm this is fake news, jimmy is the best programmer that ever lived.

terry probably is jimmy tbh, terry must of faked his death

• Thinking 1
  • Appalled 1