Frog_Lord

Foxtrot Delta's Trusted Application

Steam Name(Includes Previous Names): Frog_Lord

RPName: Foxtrot Delta

Steam Profile link:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/Frog_Lord/

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:54955880

Any Donations: Nope

Why you want this rank: [50-100+ Words] Just like nearly everyone else, I'm applying for the trusted rank so that I can gain access to the Stacker and Advanced Duplicator tool. I hate having to rebuild the pd defences over and over again using just precision, it would be so much nicer if I can just use stacker. I find it quite troublesome to not be able to vote ban people who are pulling a massie, or are spamming props with no staff on, it ruins the experience for everyone. Maybe if I apply, people will stop telling me to get trusted so often.

What will you do with the extra tools & commands that you receive? [25-50+ Words] First thing I'll do is make a good pd dupe and sit it all day so that Thrawn and Jamie would stop vaporising the pd every ten minutes. 

Do you agree to use the tools(adv dupe, light, etc) that come with this rank properly? [Yes/No] Of course, I wouldn't want it to be revoked from me.

It was a wombat on a surfboard

• Good Idea! 2
  • Late 1

+1 RP's cop really well and follows rules

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)

+1 super trustworthy to use the commands and tools properly. Never seen him do something that even slightly broke the rules. Always contributing in OOC and rp's properly.

It's about time.

Good Luck

Edited by Thotson LFWW
  • Agree 1

+1

What I thought you were already trusted? Anyways, you're super active, responsible and nice along with tons of playtime..

• Agree 1

+1 I have been begging for this for a long time

• Good Idea! 1
  • Agree 1

+1, I've known Foxtrot for quite a while and can say that he definitely fits the Trusted role. He's mature and follows the rules, and I honestly can't see him misusing any of the tools or commands.

+1 mature, likeable & I don't believe i've ever seen him act out of line or break any rules.

I thought you were trusted already... No matter.

+1.