Sign in to follow this  
Cheeech

DarkRP ban appeal

~ Steam name: Cheech
~ Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:0   idk https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198104249524/ This I guess.
~ Game mode: DarkRP

~ Ban Reason: Ban evasion 
~ Banned by: Steve Harris 
~ Length of ban: Permanent 
~ Your Evidence: I legit cannot remember it was well over a year ago probably longer. I don't even know how I would evade a ban? was it IP or something who knows I live with more than one other person that plays Gmod? 

~ Reason you want to be unbanned: To play on here I put many hours in this server and have money on it.  

you won't have any money other than the starting 15k as the economy was reset.

OT: Neutral you seem apologetic and Steve hasn't been staff for a while I will wait for others who might have been there to hear what happened

this dude was just banned from TTT today for metagaming, minging and spoiling some movies so yeah, just letting you know 

• Informative 1
  • Winner 1
  • Artistic 1
  • Sad 3

-1 Banned from ttt for metagaming along with one of his mates just like monkey said. wouldnt advise unbanning since if this is any indication his behaviour hasnt changed

• Friendly 1

Steve Harris is known for his over the top bans. I believe that you were banned permanently for ban evasion. 

Its been a long time since Steve Harris was admin so you might have a good chance of being unbanned, however, people are saying you minged on TTT today. 

Neutral until your ttt situation is cleared up.

• Dumb 1
  • Traumatising 1

Posted (edited)

Since you just got banned on TTT, -1 for unban but +1 for a reduction since this ban is probably very old. If you do get reduced or unbanned, make sure to have a great look over the rules and you'll be fine. Good luck with your application!

Edited by Majin Goo
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Majin Goo said:

Since you just got banned on TTT, -1 for unban but +1 for a reduction since this ban is probably very old. If you do get reduced or unbanned, make sure to have a great look over the rules and you'll be fine. Good luck with your application!

+1

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, TheDevastator05 said:

-1 Banned from ttt for metagaming along with one of his mates just like monkey said. wouldnt advise unbanning since if this is any indication his behaviour hasnt changed

What? How was I metagaming?? I legit have no clue. When saying things like this have proof why was I banned even what exactly did I do dude? 
Sorry if Endgame was spoiled for you but thats all I did.

Edited by Cheeech

Just now, Cheeech said:

14 hours ago, Monkey said:

this dude was just banned from TTT today for metagaming, minging and spoiling some movies so yeah, just letting you know 

Can you tell me when I was metagaming?

14 hours ago, Majin Goo said:

Yeah im not sure why I was banned for metagaming I did spoil Endgame a little but that is it Monkey got quite angry over that but I never did metagame not sure that was never brought up when I was playing so I cannot think why other than the admin was  Marvel fan which I can see why he would want to ban me really Idc anymore just delete this thread.

• Funny 1