banned

~ Steam name: lil car bomb
~ Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:0
~ Game mode: darkrp
~ RP Name: (if applicable) Daniel Kleballz

~ Ban Reason: ammo duping
~ Banned by: idk
~ Length of ban: 1 week i think
~ Your Evidence ( that proves you're innocent / should be unbanned - NOT your ban screen )

none

~ Reason you want to be unbanned: bc i really like the server i understand that my actions were wrong in that sense and i understand why i was banned and the reason i said that i only did it like 5 times was bc that's how many times it came up that i was reviving ammo from what ever it was plus you didn't even tell me how i did it so how am i able to improve next time i mean like don't say it in the forums but when they are in a sit might i suggest that you should explain what they did and why it was wrong but im sorry for my actions and if im let back in i promise to improve i hope you take my apology into consideration.

• Yikes 1

Neutral leaning to -1, you should know that glitching/exploiting or anything in the sense of cheating in a unfair way will get you banned in a weeks time make sure to double check the rules.. 

Punishments, in this case a ban, are used to provide some consequences to actions that impact negatively on the server and its players, or for when players are able to gain an unfair advantage due to the abuse of glitches and/or exploits. From what I can see, you're not contesting that the ban was unduly harsh or false. You're simply wanting a lighter (or no) sentence despite the fact that you knowingly exploited to gain ammunition for free. You're just banking on the fact that because you are sorry, you will be unbanned which really shouldn't be the case. Potentially a week was too harsh for an exploit that doesn't really have that large of an impact, but it's not especially out of the ordinary.

-1 for a ban removal.
Neutral for a ban reduction.

• Agree 1

43 minutes ago, lil car bomb said:

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:0

You need to give us your proper steamID. You can get using this button. After that, enter in your steam profile link then grab the first steamID.

I feel this would be more efficient rather then waiting for a response.

@lil car bomb Your steamID based off SteamID.io is (STEAM_0:0:210596113) Providing information like this is important in appeals,reports & applications so a change can actually be made.

Don't forget to edit your post with your SteamID I have provided to you!

STEAM_0:0:210596113

• Friendly 1

Posted (edited)

image.png.f642a160d05a88df0f16dc46db84af09.png 

Majin Goo was the admin who banned you. 

-1 | For Unban

-1 | For Reduce 

You should have clearly known that your actions were wrong as it states it in the MOTD. I personally believe that this ban is reasonable and should stand in full. I suggest that you have good read over the MOTD while you are on your 2 week break. 

Edited by Cleddus
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Bans/Penalties can only be appealed if there is some error pertaining to the punishment you received, whether it be inappropriate and excessive, or that there were no grounds for the punishment to be imposed in the first place. We take exploiting very seriously, and a person with any sense would have figured not to continue whatever they were doing if it appeared that they were gaming mechanics that unintentionally gave them a benefit.  

However, the nature of the exploit itself does not appear to be that severe. Although we do not tolerate exploiting in any sense, I think its hard to argue that this is as severe or in the same ballpark as duplicating money, weaponry, or glitching into bases. I think in this sense, the ban is excessive, mind you exploiting in the manner aforementioned would typically afford yourself a permanent ban. 

Two weeks is a long time. Considering that you are remorseful, and that the nature of the exploiting was light, relatively speaking, I am inclined to reduce your ban.

Accepted.

Reduced to a week.

Edited by Malcolm