Sign in to follow this  
Kaptian Core (Russ)

Keypad Edit

1. Your DarkRP Name: Russ Johnson
  2. Suggestion (general idea): Make it so people can edit the price of the keypad and also if it's paid or not.
  3. Description of suggestion (expand on the idea): Like you can add teams and etc you can change the price and also if it's paid or not.
  4. How it will benefit the server: Rather than deleting and replacing keypads as you can have them in your dupes and change it.

1 minute ago, Kaptian Core (Russ) said:

isn't that just placing a new one?

its updating it. can't you copy the setting of it?

Just now, Kaptian Core (Russ) said:

I don't know if you "update" it if you can I will get it closed but Jimmy can deny it if that's the case

I know for a fact that you can update keypads without removing them just by right clicking it idk about copying it tho

Just now, 1080p Cat said:

I know for a fact that you can update keypads without removing them just by right clicking it idk about copying it tho

No when I meant copy I meant it just places another one on top if you know it updates it then I will get it locked

Right clicking over a existing keypad will update it and link it to the corresponding fading door, the only thing that doesnt work is when you Duplicate it in that case i build the base then weld and remove keypads and quickly dupe then re add keypads all takes about 10 seconds assuming you remember your binds. 🙂

Just now, Tony Corleone. said:

Right clicking over a existing keypad will update it and link it to the corresponding fading door, the only thing that doesnt work is when you Duplicate it in that case i build the base then weld and remove keypads and quickly dupe then re add keypads all takes about 10 seconds assuming you remember your binds. 🙂

I can't get keypads to work in dupes

Just now, Kaptian Core (Russ) said:

I can't get keypads to work in dupes

yeah you never can its gmod haha just remove the keypad before duplicating and then set the dupe that way when you spawn it all you do is add the keypads in 

• Informative 1