Sign in to follow this  
bat

Expressions of interest for Gala Night

22 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

Keen gents. 

Can you do a rousing political speech for us, Mr Turnbull?

1 minute ago, bat said:

Can you do a rousing political speech for us, Mr Turnbull?

Most definitely.

• Friendly 1
  • Winner 1

I feel like having the impromptu acts last time sorta killed it because some of them were boring and there wasn't really much activity. I suggest like a game show or something more interactive like a trivia night with a money prize. Teams of like 3-5 and you write your answers using /write.

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, Thotson LFWW said:

I feel like having the impromptu acts last time sorta killed it because some of them were boring and there wasn't really much activity. I suggest like a game show or something more interactive like a trivia night with a money prize. Teams of like 3-5 and you write your answers using /write.

That's a good idea. Really I just liked the structure and building mostly, the actual focus of the night can change. 

That said, while I agree it could get boring, people did really like doing their silly acts and there were heaps of people lining up... more than were in the audience... 🤔

2 minutes ago, bat said:

That's a good idea. Really I just liked the structure and building mostly, the actual focus of the night can change. 

That said, while I agree it could get boring, people did really like doing their silly acts and there were heaps of people lining up... more than were in the audience... 🤔

That's true people did enjoy doing their acts but doing the same things again (singing, jokes, piano) is repetitive and the game or trivia can literally be about anything and will be good if created well.

• Agree 1

Who had the part out the back with the kebabs and etc? Would you be interested in spawning it/making it again?

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, bat said:

Who had the part out the back with the kebabs and etc? Would you be interested in spawning it/making it again?

Me and Ari would be more then happy to.

Still got all the food dupes and the tables with that open buffet saved.

Edited by Nick Bean
  • Friendly 1

24 minutes ago, Nick Bean said:

Me and Ari would be more then happy to.

Still got all the food dupes and the tables with that open buffet saved.

Ari says his game doesn't work properly...

sus2.png

6 minutes ago, bat said:

Ari says his game doesn't work properly...

sus2.png

Yeah right 

• Agree 1