William

William's Farewell

Posted (edited)

(Not sure if I'm supposed to post this in farewell or not) I have just been perma-banned from TTT. Goodbye everyone, it was fun while it lasted, but this was inevitable :(, oh well...

I had lots of fun in this server, I'm not really sure how I'll fill the void in my heart but I'm sure I'll get by.

I'm going to miss Swertia and Magenta most of all. (I missed them anyways since they don't play smt)

EDIT: Oh fuck I swear I put this in shitposting. Can someone move it plz?

Edited by William
Removed a hope for death
  • Dumb 1
  • Thinking 2
  • Appalled 1

4 minutes ago, William said:

(Not sure if I'm supposed to post this in farewell or not) I have just been perma-banned from TTT. Goodbye everyone, it was fun while it lasted, but this was inevitable :(, oh well...

I had lots of fun in this server, I'm not really sure how I'll fill the void in my heart but I'm sure I'll get by.

I'm going to miss Swertia and Magenta most of all. (I missed them anyways since they don't play smt)

Specialized, I HOPE YOU DIE IRL

What did you get perma-banned for? Although I came on TTT like 3 times, I guess bye.

6 minutes ago, Majin Goo said:

What did you get perma-banned for? Although I came on TTT like 3 times, I guess bye.

Got permabanned for Metagaming. The server won't be as loud now so I guess that's a a good thing, later

Nooo, I would see you here and there and you seemed really genuine. 

Also how come nick was banned for 2 weeks for meta game but not william?

55 minutes ago, Echo said:

image.png.d29a11e124c6424c7bce2155c6ee5079.png

1 hour ago, Echo said:

Shut the fuck up lan 

• Thinking 1

Meta gaming shouldn't be a perm IMO, 2-4 weeks max.

1 minute ago, Higashi said:

Meta gaming shouldn't be a perm IMO, 2-4 weeks max.

Depending on how severe  they're metagaming, and their attitude toward the server in general should be taken into consideration. But giving William's record he's a regular on TTT and knows the rules, so for him to do what he did, a permanent is in place here.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thinking 1

Just now, remix said:

Depending on how severe  they're metagaming, and their attitude toward the server in general should be taken into consideration. But giving William's record he's a regular on TTT and knows the rules, so for him to do what he did, a permanent is in place here.

No, there is no 'severity' in meta gaming, it either is or they're not. Sure you could take into account the kills they got while meta gaming but its still meta gaming nonetheless. Say if he was minging and was toxic while metagaming then you would add on to the ban: Metagaming|Minge|Toxic - 6 weeks.

Permanent is classed for ddoss attempts, mass BRDMS and toxic wastes. Not metagaming.

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Higashi said:

Permanent is classed for ddoss attempts, mass BRDMS and toxic wastes. Not metagaming.

http://prntscr.com/nbqycw

This is what it states in the guidelines, I don't know if these are older/newer, but it does state it there and is used as a reference to what rules people break.

Edited by remix
  • Thinking 1