Sign in to follow this  
Flames

Phat Cooks Trusted Application

Posted (edited)

Steam Name: Flames

RPName: My usual RPname is Phat Cook (pronounced as p-hat cook, I also don't have a specific role I RP as)

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082881437/

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61307854

Donations: No, I don’t have any access to any methods of donation such as PayPal.

Why I want this rank: I want this rank so I can have access to the extra tools as it will be significantly easier to build a base and also customize my base to make it look unique. My second reason is that I would also like the rank as I am a respectable person who just wants to have fun and create fun RP scenarios, and this will much more easy with said tools. I also want this due to the fact it was a wombat on the surfboard who told me to.

What will I do with the Extra Tools and Commands that I receive: I would only really be using Advanced Duplicator and Improved Stacker as these would let me make interesting bases without all the hassle and also be able to not lose it after I log off. These would also let me help others in making their bases. For the commands, I would only use the vote kick/ban feature if someone is MRDM or MRDM and no admins are on and a vast majority of the server agrees he/she should be removed, and all other options have been exhausted.

Background Information: I am 16 but I would consider myself reasonably responsible and mature for my age. I have a pretty good knowledge of RP I general, this includes what jobs can and can’t do, what all the abbreviations mean and what comes with trusted.

Do you agree to use the tools that come with this rank properly: Yes

Understanding of what the trusted role entails: I have read over the rules regarding the trusted status, I know in what situations I should/am allowed to use the vote kick/vote ban system. I also know the rules regarding the Advanced Dupe and the Lights. I also know that I am not considered staff, simply a player who has been given access to stuff that in a perfect world everyone should have access to.

Edited by Flames
Edited to fix up spelling mistakes, format mistkaes and make it more presntable
  • Funny 1

+1 | Pa-Hat Cock is always a good role player, he’s a nice guy and he can build decently from my knowledge. He is definitely worthy of the trusted rank.

• Suspicious 1

Posted (edited)

-1 wouldn't let me base next to cocaine dealer

O.T Relatively good role player, fit for trusted +1

Edited by my shadow

4 hours ago, DonTheJeweler said:

ERROR: Hidden phrase not found!

I believe you are referring to the "use the tool correctly" part if so I have added it.

2 minutes ago, Flames said:

I believe you are referring to the "use the tool correctly" part if so I have added it.

No sir, if you have a read through here, you should see it in there.

18 minutes ago, DonTheJeweler said:

No sir, if you have a read through here, you should see it in there.

Ok, I'm certain it is now up to the standards good sir.

+1. Good guy, and some good laughs from our interactions. Roleplay really stands out in my eyes, and I personally haven’t seen any wrong-doings; would be a great trusted!

+1 +1

My favourite police chief in a long time. Fantastic role player and is very trustworthy.