Sign in to follow this  
Napoleon

Jailbreak Release Delayed.

Hey, so as many of you know, Jailbreaks release date was originally going to be this Friday. I'm very sorry to say that I need to delay it for a few reasons. I really hope you understand.

Firstly, IRL stuff. Now as many of you may notice, I do have stuff to do IRL, mainly school. Now is the worst time for me to be focusing on Jailbreak as I have Internals/tests to do at this specific time. 

Secondly, how late I've been up working on Jailbreak. Usually, I sleep at around 12, which is late but normal. I now usually sleep at 1 am, I know it doesn't sound like much but it's becoming very consistent. I feel very horrible the next day.

Lastly, the number of tests and homework I've been getting considering. Like I mentioned earlier, for the next 2ish weeks I'll be having loads of tests and homework to do. I've been focusing on Jailbreak (When I know I shouldn't) instead of my actual work that needs to be done. 

To basically sum it all up, I've been feeling really stressed out from having to get a Jailbreak server up in like a few days and dealing with all the Internals at school. 

I'm very sorry that I have to delay the date that most of you were expecting. If you do understand, Thanks very much. I can't say much about when it's released but I'll definitely let all of you know when I come back (In around 1-2 weeks). After everything that keeps me up is over, I'll definitely be putting all my time into Jailbreak.

Thanks for Understanding. Sorry again.

Edited by Napoleon
  • Friendly 3
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 1
  • Good Idea! 1
  • Traumatising 1
  • cutie 1