~ Steamname: xtian_niconiconword777
~ Steam ID:  STEAM_1:0:45303066
~ Gamemode: DarkRP
~ RP Name: Marine Hyde

~ Ban Reason: "Repeated Harassment of a Staff Member"
~ Banned by: Donnie Dealer
~ Length of ban: 1 Day
~ Your Evidence :

I can't get any so I'll type verbatim what I said (admittedly rude but it was in retaliation to something very rude in turn)

"... or at least stop being such a pathetic mod and tell me no like a man" [in response to getting ignored about a question many times obviously willfully]

~ Reason you want to be unbanned: So I can play DarkRP this evening

So effectively what happened is I had a simple request, to have my name changed back after it was (in my opinion) unnecessarily changed. I asked in a way facetious way typical of me initially which wasn't taken very well, however following that I legitimately and politely asked many times and each time I was rudely ignored. Finally I got annoyed (mind you this was following a break which makes this event several hours after the initial requests) and said it was pathetic - as i don't know about you but I was raised to believe cold shouldering someone's request was very rude - and following this was banned for a day for "Repeated Harassment of a Staff Member". I think this reflects poorly on the professionalism of the server and the staff as such a minor and understandable error in judgement was reacted to with a ban reason that is afactual and overly severe.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Blue Admiral said:

Can't appeal 1 day bans unless you have evidence. I assume you have some?

Yeah, I can't get the chat logs after I was banned and that's the only involved evidence, all I did was say the one line I said in the text. The admin who banned me would confirm that.

I can link this thread from earlier today

which corroborates what I said in this thread.

Edited by xtian_niconiconword777

the way you make it sound is as if he never actually answered you ever out of your many times asking which like i'd imagine at one point he would of said "no you cant have the name", even tho its implied you cant have it because yknow, it got changed in the first place. but like you said the first time you asked wasn't taken very well, it'd be assumed this is the part where he said no and told you to fuck off tbh

but like imagine saying someone isn't 'professional' in their volunteer position, when you call them pathetic and have bothered them for a long period of time over something already answered

crazy idea tho go bother the managers instead about it like perrin lets through autistic names all the time just get her permission and you overrule the staff

3 hours ago, smelly boy said:

the way you make it sound is as if he never actually answered you ever out of your many times asking which like i'd imagine at one point he would of said "no you cant have the name",

I implied that because he literally never told me no, not once, he ignored me whenever asked which is incredibly rude.

but like imagine saying someone isn't 'professional' in their volunteer position, when you call them pathetic and have bothered them for a long period of time over something already answered

I asked them like 4-5 times over the course of two sessions and 4 hours, additionally it was just an admin message not specifically directed at a single individual. I would say that behaviour is pathetic and not conducive to being a man but ok hun you do you

crazy idea tho go bother the managers instead about it like perrin lets through autistic names all the time just get her permission and you overrule the staff

Yeah well I would've and in fact was going to if I was not banned, this thread was legit just to see if I could get unbanned to play that evening.

Basically you just misinterpreted what I said, and did apologetics for obviously poor behaviour, additionally being a volunteer doesn't mean do a shit job.

• Thinking 1

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 2:23 PM, xtian_niconiconword777 said:

I implied that because he literally never told me no, not once, he ignored me whenever asked which is incredibly rude.

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 7:50 PM, xtian_niconiconword777 said:

I asked in a way facetious way typical of me initially which wasn't taken very well

yeah but like what happened here tho

also you're still calling him pathetic and not a man smt talking about being raised not to be rude but still carrying on like a baby

Posted (edited)

your leaving out all the times you called me a cunt and idiot etc... stop censoring your messages.

also your talking shit I did TP to you and tell you no you wouldnt accept what I had said and continued to call admin chat about it and complaining and insulting.

Edited by Donnie
  • Yikes 1
  • Thinking 1

No real points of appealing with a 1 day ban since by the time it gets accepted the ban would pass.

+1 just some guy who is impatient but willing to play.