Sign in to follow this  
Majin Goo

My Resignation

Hey yall, I've already spoken to the staff team about this but it's been rushing through my mind the recent weeks. I'm resigning due to school and work as it's getting heavy and i'm attempting to focus on HSC soon. I've always have not been as good as I am as staff and I can't be the dead weight on my team. I might come back maybe but for now, I have to leave. 

If you didn't get to be here, I might've missed up but you still deserve to be here.

Honorable Mentions!

@Echo I will never miss the times we bhopped on Fade just talking to each other and how you were going to apply for trusted, moderator and admin. Also, the times we went ANG with Nick and I created the Ottoman Empire. Keep making kebabs and ill probably get Rust soon.

@Blue Admiral You did resign but I can never forget the days we raided people and they kept crying, calling an admin for RDM. Also, the times we talked and sits were being piled up and we eventually got to all of them.  We'll play zombies soon since I've gotten some space.

@baby Oh baby, you were there when I got Trusted and you're here. The times we were just meming around on the server and how I got trial mod and jailtped you in the railway and you'll get spawntrapped and how we defended the bank.  See you around Baby.

@Rahj Holy shit, the times you sang 1buck80 was the peek of DarkRP for me. Your impression of Superwog and just having fun on the server was just insane. The Kebab Empire will never end and I can't wait till I get Rust (if you have it).

@bat  I decided to put all of you together since you guys were the Management team. Bat, the times we were hobo and raided PD with the new knives was amazing. The fact that all we raided Cologne's house and just took over was insane. Also, the times you pulled out a RPG and blew up like 9 players. 

@Jimmy, you were the main reason DarkRP is still alive. You spend countless hours working on the server and some people just give you shit for the tiniest problem. Recently, I was arguing on how you couldn't restart the server but you were manager and you finally got it. Keep making the server great. Also, i'm technically only staff because of the comment you made on my moderator application regarding me not having a mic so thank you.

@Malcolm, the first time we met was when me and Leemon were listening to your private conversation with Lenny and you found out and decided to drag us in. Then, I met Thrawn there and we were talking about how I applied for moderator without a mic. You were a great head admin and well deserved of the rank. 

@Hinzy, thanks for mentoring me. The sole purpose I survived through trial stage was because of your skills. Like Malcolm, you were also well deserving of Head Admin and really make this DarkRP a great place with your RP and events. Thanks!

@Napoleon Although, you were former staff before, we got accepted at the same time. I remember the times you'll ask me to TP just to help you advance dupe great bases. You're an amazing builder and make great events. I was in the rhapsody thingy and it was great times. Keep raging about adv dupe not working.

@Lemon Koala Ah, I loved the times I abused you with my powers. It was great and your builds are insane. The banks you made on fade was great and the times I tried beating you in raids and bhopping. Good luck in

your future.

@Fruity Boy and @Hagop. John, you taught me how to build my first auto shop back in fade. Hagop, I remember your autistic screeches in staff meetings and it was generally a fun experience.

I guess thats it. See you all at the other side ❤️

• Friendly 4
  • Good Idea! 1
  • Late 1
  • Sad 6
  • Traumatising 1

"stupid hoe"

• Agree 1
  • Really Funny 2

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Jamie said:

"stupid hoe"

smt, I remember that. It was when we bhopped in the event room and I died trying to out bhop you. See you around Jamie.

You ruined all my PD raids. How could you Jamie?

Edited by Zero Two

sad to see you go, i wish you good luck in your future journeys. 

just pm me whenever you need an extra screech or two in your day

• Friendly 1

41 minutes ago, Zero Two said:

smt, I remember that. It was when we bhopped in the event room and I died trying to out bhop you. See you around Jamie.

You ruined all my PD raids. How could you Jamie?

❤️, good luck with the hsc. 

• Friendly 1

All the best Majin, it was great having you on the team ?

• Friendly 1

Posted (edited)

I’ll miss you majin ?, glad you’re making a mature decision and setting your priorities straight. Wish you all the best, stay out of trouble.

Let us all rejoice, one last time...

Edited by Rahj
  • Friendly 1

We got married recently and you didn't even give me a mention ? goodluck with school and your HSC tho, you got this! 

• Friendly 1

I hadn't had much experience with you but you seemed pretty chill I remember when you got admin I think and proto kept making you big and you ran and terrorised the city as an illegal alien smt good luck with your HSC.

?

• Friendly 1