Posted (edited)
~Steam Name(Includes Previous Names): Comrade Sal
~RPName: Comrade Sal (Sal Ray only once joining)
~Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58554360
~Any Donations? None so far, planned to, then I moved out and got to pay rent... and eat... *nervous laughter*

~Why you want this rank: [50-100+ Words]
Simply put I enjoy the DarkRP gamemode and have and plan to play a lot more in future however with the very reasonable and understandable restriction on certain tools I feel like it is practical to apply for a Trusted User status to be able to not only enjoy my time on the Poseidon Server's DarkRP more so with the new skills and abilities but also to help those new to the game or unfamiliar with mechanics. I've come to appreciate the many Trusted Users that have helped me learn about the server and its features and details through out my playtime and would love the opportunity to be that helpful user to others.

~What will you do with the extra tools & commands that you receive?: [25-50+ Words]
Having the new tools at my disposal will mean I will have less trusted users and staff members laugh and drop their jaws with the patience and precision I'm forced to display with my lack of these helpful tools throughout my many... many constructions. I didn't quite understand how others made structures and map attractions with such ease and why people were always so shocked and always asked "you did that all by hand? really? WOW... but why!?". So yes, I would very much like to be able to build more attractions and fun interactive places without the need to spend hours on construction just to fit my pixel perfect perfectionist standards.

~Do you agree to use the tools(adv dupe, light, etc) that come with this rank properly?: [Yes/No]
I think it's a shame that this has to be a question but to save you reading my opinions on those who would waste others time abusing these privileges-- No, i would not ever consider abusing the tools and rank and yes, of course I would use the tools and rank appropriately

Thank you for reading my application, Kind Regards, Salim (Comrade Sal)

Also though it may have no impact on this application please consider the following picture of this adorable west highland terrier puppy my girlfriend and I got when she was born 10 months ago. Her name is Maggie.

8_month_old_maggie_at_the_park_after_hearing_the_word_treat.png

Edited by Comrade Sal
  • Friendly 2
  • Winner 1
  • bat 2

Posted (edited)

Just so you know ya steam ID is wrong so you may want to update that and when I tried to get it for you the website did not work.

The normal website did not work for me but I found another so this might be it here: STEAM_0:1:58554360

Edited by -=Joker=-

Thank you -=joker=- I reset my steam ID because it was my custom one that was causing issues with the search/convert. thank you for the tip!

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58554360

Very sorry, heres another picture for tax

Maggle waggle .JPG

• Friendly 1

Have not seen you on recently (probably due to me not being on as much) so i'm going to give you a Neutral as I don't know who you are but I think you could get trusted since you like DarkRP a lot.

• Dumb 2
  • hnnnngngngng 1
  • Thinking 2

+1 I have seen you around and from what i can tell you are mature and very friendly 

• Friendly 1

9 hours ago, Comrade Sal said:

Thank you -=joker=- I reset my steam ID because it was my custom one that was causing issues with the search/convert. thank you for the tip!

My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58554360

Another tip under ya post there is an edit button.

• Friendly 1

7 hours ago, dog said:

Have not seen you on recently (probably due to me not being on as much) so i'm going to give you a Neutral as I don't know who you are but I think you could get trusted since you like DarkRP a lot.

You're not supposed to give your opinion if you've never seen the guy and don't know anything about the player. You clearly don't know if this guy will get trusted then misuse it in the wrong way or he will actually follow the Trusted rules and responsibilities. 

• Agree 1

I wish I could +2 this guy. A legendary builder, a great person to hang out with, and an amazing addition to the community. I’ve spent literal hours just chatting and hanging out. Dude is a legend and he needs to get trusted. How else can we rebuild the Uber Death Fortress of Ultimate Murder-Fuck?

-Paul

• Friendly 1

Just thought I'd stop by and reply this time. I've been checking each reply and reaction but no quite sure on what if any actions to take from here. Regardless I'm super grateful for the +1s and friendly comments!

And of course, Maggie pics for some dog tax ❤️

Haha!_Look_Lana,_He_thinks_he's_people!.png

• Late 1