Jump to content
tcave17

tcave17's Trusted Application

Recommended Posts

 

Trusted Application

Steam Name: tcave17

 

RPName: My usual RPName is Egg Mikey (It changes time to time for different roles such as being an Escort).

 

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198404220513/

 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:221977392

 

Donations: No, But I am planning to soon. I just need the money.

 

Why I want this rank:

I would like this rank because I am not a silly player, I am a player who wants to Roleplay and have fun with others instead of ruining games. Also being able to spawn dupes and lights would be extremely handy for quick building and also because I find it extremely hard to build bases in DarkRP, especially using the Precision tool.

 

What will I do with the Extra Tools and Commands that I receive:

I would use the Advanced dupes tools to supply bases and spawn my own base. I would also use the Stacker tool to assist in building bases or other needs that the stacker is required. Finally, I would use clear decals to get rid of blast marks or bullet holes.

 

Do you agree to use the tools that come with this rank properly: Yes.

 

Background Information: I am 14 years of age but reasonably mature and know not to be silly except for when it is alright. I also know and have common sense and I have read over all the topics that are about the 'Trusted' Rank.

I understand and have read the rules and agreements of the trusted rank and have read the,' Clarifying "Trusted" Rank' document. I understand that my 'Trusted' Rank can be taken away anytime without warning as well as if I violate the 'Trusted' Rank abilities. I understand that the rank 'Trusted' has nothing to do with staff and I am not a staff member.

 

Edited by tcave17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah also from the discord with you just saying Furries are good then posting a log of messages and seem odd and I have never seen you in game your app In the doc is invalid your steam is not yours and has not much effort put into it 

Edited by KaptianCore (Russ)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, KaptianCore (Russ) said:

Yeah also from the discord with you just saying Furries are good then posting a log of messages and seem odd and I have never seen you in game your app In the doc is invalid your steam is not yours and has not much effort put into it 

My steam is mine. You just haven't been online the whole time I have been playing DarkRP everyday after school. Don't just assume. Maybe why you think the steam is not mine is because maybe I used a funky website to find my steam ID. I didn not just say furries are good. That discord was shitposting, Isn't what I was doing shitposting in a chat called shitposting?

Edited by tcave17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tcave17 said:

My steam is mine. You just haven't been online the whole time I have been playing DarkRP everyday after school. Don't just assume. Maybe why you think the steam is not mine is because maybe I used a funky website to find my steam ID. I didn not just say furries are good. That discord was shitposting, Isn't what I was doing shitposting in a chat called shitposting?

You’re steam ID is not yours and anyway posting a log of the chat messages seems odd and post your app on the forums not the google doc 

Edited by KaptianCore (Russ)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to GameTracker you only just over 3 hours on the server, while the recommended is three days. Your OOC activity is quite low, I don't see you on often and you have been acting strange in the discord recently. You also advertised your application, screencaps below.

tcave171.thumb.JPG.18ebfb342ac5f684f44bb195e3c9e3ad.JPGtcave172.thumb.JPG.7dbe7e1ec80dd811dfef11c497981c3f.JPG

Your GameTracker:

player_time.php?nameb64=dGNhdmUxNw%3D%3D&host=139.99.136.204:27016&start=-1w

-1

Edited by Hagop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Hagop said:

According to GameTracker you only just over 3 hours on the server, while the recommended is three days. Your OOC activity is quite low, I don't see you on often and you have been acting strange in the discord recently. You also advertised your application, screencaps below.

tcave171.thumb.JPG.18ebfb342ac5f684f44bb195e3c9e3ad.JPGtcave172.thumb.JPG.7dbe7e1ec80dd811dfef11c497981c3f.JPG

 

Sorry I didn't know that was advertising. it wasn't meant for people to go and accept it it was just like me hoping I'll get it sorta thing. I'm guessing its a no then? Also my OOC activity is low because I only use OOC for being an Escort. I use Voice a lot to communicate.

 

Edited by tcave17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tcave17 said:

Sorry I didn't know that was advertising. it wasn't meant for people to go and accept it it was just like me hoping I'll get it sorta thing. I'm guessing its a no then?

It’s not a NO defiently but you should get at least a day and be well known on the server

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×