Larko

larko's farewell

Well I have resigned from my management roles and now it is time to resign from DarkRP and leave the community. It has been great to be here and throughout the years and in Poseidons golden era it was fantastic, it used to be fun af but poseidon no longer has the spark it once had. As some of you may be aware I have changed gamemodes and joined another community and hoenstly I don't find darkrp fun anymore, I may come back one day but for now goodbye poseidon and thanks for the fun.

Mentions

James Llama - back in the day he is the whole reason i even started darkrp, he was such a lad 

Proto - Fellow eventc, I love you man and we made some good events in our day, with your passive events and my aggressive ones most of them made no sense but meh

Rahj - A very wise man who sees things for what they really are, much respect

Higashi - Although you make boring threads you have a good heart and mean well

Monkey - You were a kewl kid

Lcast - One of the bestest jailbreak managers and such an awesome moderator, you never wanted more power and was always happy to stay as moderator

Bat - One of the best server managers darkrp has ever seen, a combination of caring about nothing and caring about everything made you the best

Jimmy - Ever since you got dev I have had respect for you, you literally made darkrp 70% better than it was when you weren't here

Hinzy - Much respect, great mapper and even greater bloke

Freaky - I love micheal doors, the opportunity for forum is still muchly appreciated, I certainly think he was one of the best owners (and tyger)

Fryer Tuck - you were always a good admin and did good things, such an awesome bloke and much respect

remix - sorry i forgot to add you, i sued to hate you because i thought you were an a grade cunt but really your just a cute little boy that needed love, and i gave you love. cheers for being a good bloke.

Heaps of other people but those are the main ones, thanks for everything and so long poseidon ❤️

Edited by Larko
  • Friendly 6
  • Late 1
  • Angry 1
  • Sad 2

Really sad to see you go man, we go wayyyy back but I guess all good things come to an end 😞 Good luck with your future endeavours, hope all is well.

Edited by Rahj
  • Friendly 1
  • Traumatising 1

Everyone is leaving, Bro I’ll miss the rp we had and even if I pissed you off on a daily I’m still happy you told me off 😞

• Friendly 1

7 hours ago, Larko said:

Higashi - Although you make boring threads you have a good heart and mean well

Fucking bitch

OT: Love you, see you around man

• Friendly 1

I enjoyed the bans you gave me during your time here, they were a lot of fun. Have fun man.

• Friendly 1

We’ve had some ups and downs. And some really god memories. Let’s hope life for you is good. Good luck out Larko. You will be missed.

• Friendly 1

Thanks Larko you were a great person to rp with aswell as your events with the one when I was made a giant zombie and had to fight off little civilians.

Gonna miss you

Russ

Edited by RussJohnson
  • Friendly 1