unna

SWRP Revival

When is SWRp coming back? i miss my niggas Geeb and Peakdaddy and the indian trio. Can we get the best manager to ever manage on poseidon come back? john bowser please i need you

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, ExplodeThePenguins said:

"We need to focus on our ever shrinking servers now"

No 

The thing is, if you think about it, Jailbreak and SWRP have something in common and that thing is dying. They both have been milked out to the point where it’s useless at this point, they’ve went through so many managers over the past year or two and have both been attempted genuinely and still end up dying which concludes why it’s not gonna come back anytime soon. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Dumb 1
  • Suspicious 1

1 hour ago, Hamad said:

No 

The thing is, if you think about it, Jailbreak and SWRP have something in common and that thing is dying. They both have been milked out to the point where it’s useless at this point, they’ve went through so many managers over the past year or two and have both been attempted genuinely and still end up dying which concludes why it’s not gonna come back anytime soon. 

Bro SWRP was actually growing until the panel switch happened, It was literally gaining more players day by day.

• Informative 1
  • Funny 1
  • Agree 4

Let's add back a gamemode that lagged the entirely of Poseidon every map switch!!!

• Winner 1
  • Agree 2
  • Suspicious 1

yes make me super admin and put john bowser back in command. with my inspirations coming from tehepikduck i will make sure that the players have fun.

• Good Idea! 1
  • Agree 1