Cuddles

My Thoughts On Jailbreak

13 minutes ago, BlackopBob said:

Yes brudda remember like when Pedil was manager and Danny or even way back in like 2014 when Destro ran it all and Kony2012 was round so was BillNye, Sammmmy, Silm, JohnnyThunder all the mad bois bruh going through the wall above the top row of cells when warden opened the cells on summer v2 like memories ay

Hahaha, yeah and when RyeBoy98 would kill all the guards, shreks swamp

Hey it's your favourite satirical, narcissist ex-manager here, Jailbreak was fun for a good couple years for me but please just let it pull a seinfeld and die, the whole reason why I want this to blow over is because people won't remember it for the good memories they had playing, they'll just remember "yeah we tried to revive it for 2 years but it just got shitter each time". Glhf Napoleon, if it goes well then congrats but newsflash, everyone that made the gamemode good has either grown up and got jobs/uni or has gone off to do their own thing in some way. A lot of points on this post are "oh remember the good times rabble rabble rabble" but y'all seem to forget that for a good year and a half before it shut down there was no frequency of players, staff, regulars or anything. If you guys want someone to blame, blame yourselves, we lost players because it was always "shrek's swamp day" or "simon says day", it was a miracle when someone like Pedil would get warden, since they'd have some originality and actual interest in being in charge of the server for a round. Cut your losses and keep it as a good memory you have when you were all teens.

• Friendly 2
  • Agree 2
  • Appalled 1

49 minutes ago, Dan said:

Hey it's your favourite satirical, narcissist ex-manager here, Jailbreak was fun for a good couple years for me but please just let it pull a seinfeld and die, the whole reason why I want this to blow over is because people won't remember it for the good memories they had playing, they'll just remember "yeah we tried to revive it for 2 years but it just got shitter each time". Glhf Napoleon, if it goes well then congrats but newsflash, everyone that made the gamemode good has either grown up and got jobs/uni or has gone off to do their own thing in some way. A lot of points on this post are "oh remember the good times rabble rabble rabble" but y'all seem to forget that for a good year and a half before it shut down there was no frequency of players, staff, regulars or anything. If you guys want someone to blame, blame yourselves, we lost players because it was always "shrek's swamp day" or "simon says day", it was a miracle when someone like Pedil would get warden, since they'd have some originality and actual interest in being in charge of the server for a round. Cut your losses and keep it as a good memory you have when you were all teens.

I can see where you're coming from and why you'd be saying this but there's a new generation of squeakers, toxic people and potential regulars as servers like DarkRP and TTT have been more active during the week. There's always gonna be days like shrek swamp and simon says which yes does cause mass rebel but it eventually balances out and people won't rebel as much with less oppressive wardens, as wardens learn that less retarded days cause for less rebellions. Whatever so what if the gamemode is gonna die, at least if there was an attempt to bring back the server, every other attempt was ill timed and considering that most of the former regulars that were active in 2017/2018 want the server back and if they play on it then give it to them.

• Friendly 3
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

I cant wait to finally hope back on  jailbreak server and say the magic words: Execution Day than be executed by ryeboi (;

Good Luck Vlad with the managing hope it can be realised in the holidays to build player base.

Edited by Doctor.Popcoin

On 4/4/2019 at 7:24 PM, Dan said:

On 4/4/2019 at 8:21 PM, ExplodeThePenguins said:

I can see where you're coming from and why you'd be saying this but there's a new generation of squeakers, toxic people and potential regulars as servers like DarkRP and TTT have been more active during the week. There's always gonna be days like shrek swamp and simon says which yes does cause mass rebel but it eventually balances out and people won't rebel as much with less oppressive wardens, as wardens learn that less retarded days cause for less rebellions. Whatever so what if the gamemode is gonna die, at least if there was an attempt to bring back the server, every other attempt was ill timed and considering that most of the former regulars that were active in 2017/2018 want the server back and if they play on it then give it to them.

Well i dont know about yous but i'll be making 5hrs on the server everyone week

And i can say i have have over 10 people interested in the jailbreak server while chatting to them on csgo who were previous members in like 2016

• jimmy 1