Diluted

A Rust server?

-1 Seems like a terrible idea and will make this community even more toxic and salty than it already is due to Rust's nature as a game.

• Disagree 1
  • Dumb 1

7 minutes ago, William said:

-1 Seems like a terrible idea and will make this community even more toxic and salty than it already is due to Rust's nature as a game.

I've found that while a lot of people who play rust are toxic in that particular game, outside of it (CSGO, Gmod and various other games) they really aren't bad people. It's the PVP centric environment that really brings out the worst in us. I really do doubt it would affect the community to a point of actual notice. If this community is already toxic enough to consider blocking a vast majority of us from having fun, then maybe instead of not allowing a rust server we should instead address the current community problems. But I do understand how you came to your conclusion, i thought Rust had a toxic community to at one point, but realized that it was the game that was toxic, not the people.

Edited by Diluted

5 minutes ago, Diluted said:

I thought Rust had a toxic community to at one point, but realized that it was the game that was toxic, not the people.

Yeah man the radiation hecking sucks, no wonder the game makes us toxic smh.

If Poseidon did create a rust server I’m going to be the Alfred to @Echo.