Ban Appeal - Evading a ban.

~ Steam name: car
~ Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45063452
~ Game mode: DarkRP
~ RP Name: (can't remember)

~ Ban Reason: Evading a ban
~ Banned by: Console
~ Length of ban: Perm
~ Your Evidence ( that proves you're innocent / should be unbanned - NOT your ban screen )

~ Reason you want to be unbanned: Hello, I tried joining the server the other day and discovered I had been permed for "evading a ban". I haven't played the server for a good year or 2 and cannot remember why I was banned in the first place. I spoke to Lcast15 on discord and he suggested it may be due to family sharing my account with a relative, which I do. I'm sorry for any harm I may have caused and hope I can be unbanned so I can enjoy the server, thanks.

is there another account that you family share with and that was banned on the server? if so, that's most likely the reason why

1 hour ago, Monkey said:

is there another account that you family share with and that was banned on the server? if so, that's most likely the reason why

He already said a relative is family sharing with him, and this could be the reason

Are you able to send us the steam ids of any relatives your sharing your library with, or anyone who plays Garry’s Mod in the same house? If we have IDs we can check the bans and hopefully resolve this.

• cutie 1

The Steam ID you provided was banned on the 21st of January last year. Like Yuki said, if you could provide all linked Steam IDs I'll unban you.

Accepted. Both accounts have been unbanned. PM me if you have any issues rejoining.