bat

It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times

It's been 2 years and to be honest I've been threatening to resign for three quarters of that time, so here it is.

Jimmy is taking over. Don't get excited about this. He's a legend for coding and fixing things but he's very anal about shitty addons and won't accept gmodstore suggestions or ROULETTE.

To be honest there's been too many people over that two years to personally mention people. Fuck you to all the haters and thanks to all the fans (jokes).

Um, I'm still going to be head admin alongside Pepsi because I have a hard time with change, but I will probably resign from that fairly soon as well, it's just a stepping stone.

Fuck my gay twink anus.

a special fuck you to Jamie Duke

• Friendly 9
  • Sad 4
  • bat 1
  • jimmy 3

Related image

OT: Honestly sad to see you go but I believe it's your time but good that you're still staying around. ❤️ 

Edited by CARROT
  • Suspicious 1

I know on trend this thread to meme in response, but in all seriousness, despite the fact that I think this is the right call, I think you will be missed. In a community where its all the rage to be edgy and cut throat when it comes to people, you were always someone who had the guts to be compassionate and empathetic, even if it went against the grain. It's something I always admired, despite the fact that it occasionally got in the way of making tough decisions, I respected it nonetheless.

Catchya dood. 

Edited by Malcolm
  • Friendly 3
  • Agree 1

No Perrin please. Perrin you’re one of the best people I’ve ever known on a personal level, the kindest person I’ve spoken to. You literally handle everything so well and I’m sad to see you go after a long ass reign. You were there for when I got trusted and actually gave me a chance at moderator and hopefully you can do it again xD. I hope we can stay in touch and hopefully you doo gooood luckily you’re still head admin, still a sense of happiness. Love you Perrin.

• Friendly 1