-Steam Name: Zanaiko Flame

-Roleplay Name: Phan Menz

-Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057489500/

-Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48611886

-Any Donations? No, sorry.

-Why do want this Rank?: I wanted this rank so my hobo homes and other things can be saved on the Advanced Duplication tool. I would love to be able to use the light tool in my bases to make them look good. If I'm able to become trusted I will take the rank seriously so that I can keep it.

-What will you do with the extra tools & commands that you receive?: Most likely I would use the trusted rank tools for bases and creations. I would use the command for !cleardecals rarely. 

-Do you agree to use the tools(adv dupe, light, etc) that come with this rank properly?: Yes, I understand the rules for using these tools and commands.

Edited by ZanaikoFlame

1. !votekill was never a thing... why would that be something.
2. !voteban/!votekick have been removed and are not coming back so you wouldn't be able to use them.

Neutral

I saw you prop surfing the other day, Though its not the most major thing ensure you have a good OOC presence and watch yourself.

On 1/11/2019 at 5:26 AM, -=Joker=- said:

1. !votekill was never a thing... why would that be something.
2. !voteban/!votekick have been removed and are not coming back so you wouldn't be able to use them.

They weren’t removed they’re just broken and I’m pretty sure jimmy fixed it today the legend.

• jimmy 1

37 minutes ago, Rahj said:

They weren’t removed they’re just broken and I’m pretty sure jimmy fixed it today the legend.

Na someone tried it already and it didnt work

1 minute ago, -=Joker=- said:

Na someone tried it already and it didnt work

Oh damn, maybe fixed on next restart. Not too sure, im sure jimmy will come through.