Sign in to follow this  
rλge_quit

Pedo Davido

Ppedo Pavido Trusted Application
~Steam Name(Includes Previous Names): rλge_quit (as well as) rage_quit | trade.tf, rage_quit, rage_quit RustMoney.com, Christmas (gone sexual), Christmas Horse Fetish, rage_quit.exe, XxX.480 noscope.XxX, terradatal o-lord christ 666
~RPName: Pedo Davido 
~Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:138975070
~Any Donations? not as of yet.

why i think i am worthy of the trusted rank and why i want to have one:
i want this rank because this is one of my favourite servers i have spent time on the server and it provides a nice little place where i can play and have a low chance of getting swarmed by toxic players, the moderators and admins are always nice and actually participate in the community, which is quite unique for this server, but i dont feel like im getting the full experience that this server can offer me as a player, i almost never get into sits and my favourite job is the medic, because people normally dont go medic. and i like just helping people in general. 

what i will do with the commands and tools i am trusted with:

im most likely going to make small bases and dupe them so i can be a more reliable gun dealer without having to recreate my base every single time, im also going to make more use of stacker tool since it halves the time to make bases with and other things probably spruce them up a lil with some lights and make them look fancy im also probably not going to touch vote banning, unless no admins are on and someone is completely wiping the whole server, and clear decals only if say theres prop block and the guys already been banned of course i will ask admin.

~Do you agree to use the tools(adv dupe, light, etc) that come with this rank properly?: Yes! of course, the wombat on a surfboard can back me up on that promise 
  •  

+1 Give this man Trusted! Love this sick cunt. Amazing at what he does. An asset to the server for sure!!

• Friendly 1

+1, one of the best people on DarkRP, good RPer, follows rules and is a kind guy, it wouldn’t hurt giving it to him.

• Friendly 1

+1

Your discord and OOC presence is rich and your roleplay is fantastic.

Could not get someone better in my opinion.