Hagop

Inactive Subforum

I’m not sure if this is planned or has been delayed or if you (management) are getting onto it, but every server except DarkRP, TTT and Deathrun should be in the inactive subforum instead of taking up unused space on the main page.

• Late 1
  • Dumb 1

The inactive subforum is for servers that are down without intention of being brought back in the foreseeable future.

The other server's dont meet this criteria to my knowledge, which explains why they haven't been moved

• Friendly 2

13 hours ago, Kaptian Core said:

I didn't realise deathrun was in development ok 

Of course it is, all the servers are.

Don't let this spell of servers being down trick you into thinking all of us aren't working our asses off to get them back up.

Why? Every server is active except most are still in a development phase due to the panel, TTT and DarkRP took priority due to its popularity.

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 1:14 AM, yinmaester8 said:

The inactive subforum is for servers that are down without intention of being brought back in the foreseeable future.

The other server's dont meet this criteria to my knowledge, which explains why they haven't been moved

^^^^^^^^^^^

24 minutes ago, Echo said:

Why? Every server is active except most are still in a development phase due to the panel, TTT and DarkRP took priority due to its popularity.

The managers and devs for all the other servers left the community/resigned, which is why I was asking.

Since there’s inactive servers let’s make an inactive sub forum sub forum where we put inactive sub forums in there!!!!! Maybe you’ll understand why :DDDDD

• Funny 1

So in short: servers didnt need a manager while they were down, hence why we haven't started looking for new managers yet.

It'll happen soon, but hopefully that answers your question