Sign in to follow this  
Pablo

Pabloo Oscobar's Trusted Application

Steam Name(Includes Previous Names): Pablo, Im Off me chops, Tommy wiseau, Oh Hi MaRk, Sanic and quicksilver
~RPName: Pabloo Oscobar
~Steam Profile link:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198136892779/
~Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:88313525
~Any Donations? No i have not yet donated to this server.

~Why you want this rank: [50-100+ Words] 
I want trusted rank because I would like to enjoy this server to its fullest. So far from my current 11 hours of playtime i have met a few of the admins and they have been great, very helpful and fun which attracts me too this server, I would like this rank that way i can become a more prominant member of the community and continue to learn about this server's unique community. I stated before that i wished to enjoy the server to its fullest what i meant by this is that i would like to use adv dupe and the many building tools to make complex compact and pretty bases that way I can log on paste a base play the game and log off without going through an hour of building. I want this rank to envelope myself in the posiedon darkrp community.

~What will you do with the extra tools & commands that you receive?: [25-50+ Words] 
If im being honest i will not use the voteban or vote kick command as i belive that should be left to admins. Im not going to use this command as i feel it uneccesary. Although saying i will not use it may be a lie i would only use it when im like the only trusted on and no staff are on and someone is prop blocking the server (which is pretty common because i play pretty late haha) but still i wont use that unless the server becomes unplayable.

~Do you agree to use the tools(adv dupe, light, etc) that come with this rank properly?: [Yes/No]
Yes these are the main attractions of this rank.

Friendly 1

It is recommended that you have at least 3 days before applying for trusted. You also aren't very active in OOC and not many people know you. When you're seen more around the community I may change my decision.

(Just so you know votekick/voteban is broken).

1 hour ago, Barney on Meth said:

It is recommended that you have at least 3 days before applying for trusted. You also aren't very active in OOC and not many people know you. When you're seen more around the community I may change my decision.

(Just so you know votekick/voteban is broken).

Same reason as above though I have to admit y out bringing the vote ban/kick up shows you may have ready the trusted rules witch I have noticed not much people are doing lately.

+1 kept the name I set for him 

In all seriousness though will have to see some improvement,

-1 You're new to the server and have been warned for minging and Breaking NLR. Right now isn't the best time to apply for trusted. I may change it to a +1 if you help out in the community and the server.

I have had very minor negative experiences but based off my experiences with you and what other players are saying I will keep the -1 until further improvement is noticed.

Here is what you could work on.

• OOC presence
  • Keep it low with Sits, Know the rules better
  • Be a bit more active

Other then that until further improvement my rating stands.

-1 your a bit mingy from what I have seen people say in ooc and when nearly a full server leemon and myself caught you prop surfing all over the map until I hear positive feedback I will stay with my -1