Sign in to follow this  
Jackson

Jackson's Ban Appeal

Posted (edited)

~ Steam name: ~d~ Jackson
~ Steam ID: (Type status in console within gmod to find)  It Is Either STEAM_0:1:158249637 or 110000112dd654b 
~ Game mode: DarkRP
~ RP Name: (if applicable) Jackson Davis

~ Ban Reason:  BRDM, 3 Sets Of Keypads, Black Props
~ Banned by: Unknown
~ Length of ban: 1 Day
~ Your Evidence ( that proves you're innocent / should be unbanned - NOT your ban screen ) I Dont Have Any Proof, All I Can Say is - Well The Black props And Keypads my friend did, the black props i did, i didnt know it was a rule and the BRDM i was running back to my base because my friend said we are getting raided then i see a guy in a thief skin and a guy in a citizen skin. Me being new to gmod i panic and attempt at killing them, i kill the thief and the citizen picks me up with a phys gun. Now like i said i am new to GMod and i didnt know that was something only admins could do so i shot him (after shooting him all my golden printers fall too the ground) than i get TP'ed than banned for a day

~ Reason you want to be unbanned: I am new to gmod and this is one of the first server's i have played on, i only ever played once before and that was at a friends house (i played on the poseidon jail break) and i love this server, i normally play different games but they have been very boring, i found this server on gmod and its really pissed me off that i was banned, i know it is only a day but i would prefer too be unbanned as i am planning on staying up late and i want to be able to play on the server, i have read over all the rules so i know this wont happen again

(edit) - i dont know why the steam ID's are in white boxes, one is my steam2 id and the other is my hex

Edited by ~d~ Jackson
fixes

The second 'steam id' you pasted in isn't valid, in fact I've never seen a Steam ID in that format before.

OT: I can agree that the 'three keypads' part may have been due to the staff member being misled, however you would've placed several keypads and you did place the black props. Since you're new to Gmod (and especially our server) I recommend that you take a quick read at our MOTD. I mainly suggest reading the "DarkRP Frequently Broken Rules" section and the "Combat Engagement" section to understand why you were in the wrong in terms of killing the thief.

Also, since this is a one day ban, it probably won't go too far or won't be accepted unless if management pays close attention to it. Good luck though!

+1

Quincy (who banned you) doesn't use the forums much but said:

[23:13]
quincy:
    he had eight keypads in total, full black prop entrance and shot me once and insta killed me with a shot gun after i had told him i was staff wasn't with the raider who was killed legitly i had picked him up and shook him around for a few seconds to prove i am staff i put him down tell him what rules he was breaking and he shot me killed me i i jailtpd him to spawn and then banned him

He Never Said "I Am Staff" and i tried pointing out too him that i didnt place them it was my friend but he said "you can try all you want your not getting out of being banned"

Why Must You Speak Like This?

OT: Neutral, I reckon you should wait it out as you still broke some rules and could've easily prevented this whole situation by properly reading the MOTD (its the first thing you see when you connect).

Locked - ban has expired.