Player Description:

Name: Shadowwar1234
RPName: Select Rummage
Steam Profile: https://steamid.uk/profile/76561198055346279

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47540275
Steam3: [U:1:95080551]
Donations: None

Application:

The reason I want this rank is for the community, I wish to help newer players out with their experience playing on the server to make it smoother without any rule-breaks and to help them enjoy the roleplay experience further. Since I plan to play on the server pretty regularly I will be pretty active in the future and a friendly face, also I believe I'm pretty trustworthy since I'm a Former Trusted on the now closed Poseidon SCP Breach Server. Not former due to rule-breaks, but because the server closed.

With the tools provided I will attempt to stop severe rule-breakers when Staff aren't available using commands if necessary. I will also use the building tools to help me or others build their bases, shops, decorative pieces, etc.

I Agree to use the tools provided to the Trusted Rank fairly and within the rules on:

Thanks,
Shadowwar1234

Edited by Shadowwar1234™

+1

I always see you playing as a doctor and that's great. I thought you were already trusted as you always have the same set up and it would be even better if you could save that so then you can spend more time in the RP though I don't see you in OOC much that does not change my mind I don't see you in drama at all so that's nothing but if you don't use OOC much I would suggest just saying hi every so often and even helping some players out but this may be my fault that I don't see you in it as I don't all ways watch it.

Good luck man you deserve this.

• Friendly 1

Posted (edited)

+1 yes

22 hours ago, -=Joker=- said:

I always see you playing as a doctor and that's great. I thought you were already trusted as you always have the same set up and it would be even better if you could save that so then you can spend more time in the RP though I don't see you in OOC much that does not change my mind I don't see you in drama at all so that's nothing but if you don't use OOC much I would suggest just saying hi every so often and even helping some players out but this may be my fault that I don't see you in it as I don't all ways watch it.

Good luck man you deserve this.

everything he said

ur cute

Edited by Barney on Meth
  • Friendly 1
  • hnnnngngngng 1

+1

The applicant is always active and on and always shows them self as someone reliable to talk to regarding the MOTD and more. Improving OOC presence would do a long way with helping your application.

• Friendly 1

+1 

active dude and mature great applicant for the role trusted

• Friendly 1

+1

i thought this lad was already trusted. hes active and mature enoguh for said role. hes also just a funny and decent guy altogether

• Friendly 1

Thanks, I will be trying to improve my OOC activity, I usually only said stuff in OOC when something was wrong or someone needed something. I will try to be more active in the chats and more assertive.