Sign in to follow this  
f.blazevski

See you round guys

Welp it happened. Where do I begin.

Poseidon has been my home for 2 and a half years! From managing only Zombie Survival, to managing Star Wars RP and receiving Community Admin, I'm grateful to all the people I've met in this community. You guys are all amazing in your own way and I enjoyed every part of being part of this community. I want to thank those close to me to helped me in every shape or form, helped me grow and stayed with me. I don't want to leave Poseidon completely, but I guess since being all these ranks, I am just another member of the community now. I hope the best for Poseidon and hope that it remains a vibrant community and full of interesting people.

I don't have a list to say thanks to people because there are just so many. It's been a pleasure to work with people and learn things, I hope that I haven't gone off the wrong foot with anyone, and if I do with someone, please do contact me, I'm not here to hate anyone or the community. I love this community. You grow with it. You see it change. You see it evolve. Before joining Poseidon I used to be part of an older community but that community was sadly dying due to some owners disagreeing with everything. One of the server in that community was Zombie Survival. Poseidon welcomed us with open arms and continued to do so. In November 2016 I received the manager title for Zombie Survival and began managing it. During it's peak existence it managed to rank all the way to 41st in Gametracker (yay). Sadly as time goes on and as communities grow, people stop playing and sometimes newer players don't come on enough to keep the gamemode running. This resulted in Zombie Survival sadly dying in population. Even though it's dead now, it was pretty much the only Oceania server that had Zombie Survival. Yes I agree, it's difficult to start playing it, you have to ease yourself into it. But I can assure you that it's defiantly an enjoyable gamemode once you get the basics down.

Now let's talk about Star Wars RP. I used to be an admin on SWRP during the 'high days' in 2016. Eventually I took a break from Gmod to focus on my university studies which was the time SWRP became Imperial and Galactic. When I came back at the end of 2017 SWRP returned back to clone wars. In January 2018, I took over the manager role of SWRP and continue with a revamp. It was welcomed by many and extended the life of the server for a good 6 months. Once the server was reducing in population again we took the executive decision to go back to Imperial. This revamp did start of strong but due to the changes happening at Poseidon the potential was hidden from public view (server didn't show up in server list). It's all ok. It's all mistakes. We all make mistakes. But ultimately the best people are the ones who forgive those who make mistakes and instead choose to help together to make it better. 

I dedicated a lot of time to Poseidon and I hope that those who worked with me have enjoyed spending time with me as I spent time with them. But please don't get the wrong idea. I am leaving the community in the sense of my position at Poseidon. But don't expect me to disappear completely 🙂 I would still like to hang out with all you guys. Once again thank you for being part of my journey with Poseidon. Please feel free to contact me if you like. I'm like always available.

I'll see you round. Cheers!

• Friendly 8
  • Sad 1

To just say; the post earlier i made, made fblaze look bad. He's leaving on great terms with us. 

Fblaze, thanks for your lengthy service. i remember when you were just a little innocent clone trooper on swrp, oh how you've grown up. 

• Agree 2
  • cutie 1

I enjoyed what little time we spent together on DarkRP, I'll miss you dude ❤️ goodluck wherever you end up, if you ever wanna chat about anything hit me up on steam!

It's been an honor having you on the management team and having you as a close friend. You have helped me through so much prophunt shit and I cannot thank you enough my friend. You have also been a really nice person and I have never heard you picky or demanding. Thanks a lot for your service to Poseidon and for all those organised management meetings, for those that don't know blaze pretty much did everything regarding management meetings (notes and plans and stuff). Thanks a lot buddy!

p.s thanks also for the excellent DarkRP event adding you made for us, it works great we just need someone to readd it

• Friendly 1

Cheers Fblaze for all you did for us on SWRP, i probably would have started playing around the same time you got back onto the server when it came back to clone wars, those few months when i was just a trooper were some of the best times before everything went down and people gave up on the server. But that didnt stop us, we picked ourselves back up and kept on soldiering on and revived it again, sure it wasnt what it used to be but we had a playerbase that always came on pretty much everyday. Through that we grew to love the server even more because we put or energy, time and apart of us into the server just so we could keep going and do our thing that we always did, be an awesome clone army kicking butt around the galaxy. 

You did so much for us all and i really appreciate it, you made sure that we always had somewhere to hang out and have a fun time and to be apart of something that can only be done when we all worked together .

I hope where ever you go is lit up with good opportunities and great people to enjoy them with and you only improve from what is thrown your way. It was awesome playing with you and we'll never forget the times we had. 

• Winner 1

Fuck me I never responded.

Honestly one of the most underrated Developers/Managers in all of Poseidon and deserved more recognition for the effort and work you put into both Zombie Survival and SWRP. Gonna miss us talking about our cultures and shit talking people, Hopefully even after your resignation we can continue to find the time to have more chats.

I really hope everyone under stand's the amount of effort you put into the content of SWRP and the Custom Scripts you created to add originality and uniqueness to the server.  For the small period I was apart of the SWRP community I had more fun on SWRP then DarkRP at times and I really regret not coming on SWRP more often, If I had known the sun would set so soon I would have joined everyday and enjoyed the time spent with numerous SWRP players who have also left the community. @RoboNetics @Shields Going to miss you guys aswell and Crankit you cant give me fucking laps anymore either 🙂

• Friendly 3

5 hours ago, Echo said:

Fuck me I never responded.

Honestly one of the most underrated Developers/Managers in all of Poseidon and deserved more recognition for the effort and work you put into both Zombie Survival and SWRP. Gonna miss us talking about our cultures and shit talking people, Hopefully even after your resignation we can continue to find the time to have more chats.

I really hope everyone under stand's the amount of effort you put into the content of SWRP and the Custom Scripts you created to add originality and uniqueness to the server.  For the small period I was apart of the SWRP community I had more fun on SWRP then DarkRP at times and I really regret not coming on SWRP more often, If I had known the sun would set so soon I would have joined everyday and enjoyed the time spent with numerous SWRP players who have also left the community. @RoboNetics @Shields Going to miss you guys aswell and Crankit you cant give me fucking laps anymore either 🙂

You sure!