Just deport them straight up, very simple

>racist
no shit sherlock but are there any other better ideas? discuss

Edited by Heinzrich Beanler
  • Agree 3
  • Dumb 2

1 minute ago, Echo said:

No, Please do

Oh, I'm terribly sorry I would be more than eager to do so however it would be considered racist to do so, so it will never happen.

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

Why doesn’t the federal government prohibit individuals with a criminal record or people with mental issues who can cause harm (sociopaths, psychopaths, etc) to enter our country? We need security.

• Good Idea! 1
  • Disagree 1

Heinz, you're honestly such an idiot.

First and foremost, with most of your ideas/propositions you make it seem like there's going to be no backlash whatsoever with what you're trying to preach - take the 'Right to bear arms' thread as an example. You're idea is so deport all Sudanese people in saying that you're not being exact/direct (or you're just being lazy and trying to start a debate about something you either hate or don't want), so I'm interpreting your idea as "Deport or Sudanese people whether they've done something criminal or not just because they're Sudanese", like what about the Sudanese that have done nothing illegal?, "Aw nah they're Sudanese deport em". If they're living in Australia legally then they should be given the same punishment for their crime just like any other Australian Citizen; just because they either weren't born in Australia, aren't Australian or because of their race doesn't mean they should be given any different punishment (again, this only applies if they're living in Australia legally). As far as I'm concerned there's not much that needs to be changed, the only things that I can see is if Sudanese people have been caught causing criminal offences, and they're living in Australia illegally deport them, but if they're living in Australia legally then just give them jail time, a fine or whatever it is.

Say theoretically we were to deport all Sudanese people, that would solve that problem (maybe), but it'd create another problem where it'd differ back to why were all Sudanese people deported. I'm sure you've heard of the saying With every cause there is an effect. It's only a small group that give the Sudanese people a bad name and the same goes for Nigerians (and possibly Indians), where you hear about "Nigerian Scammers", and since there's been a decent amount of cases involving them, it's now the top (if not close) stereotype for Nigerians. Indians are stereotyped due to the mass amount of "Tech Support Scammers" there are, but if you think about that, and all these other countries that're stereotyped for things along those lines, it's only because a small group of the countries population have done something criminal and it's happened several times that people would just assume that 90%, (if not all) are like what their stereotypes are.

1 hour ago, Joe Hockey said:

Why doesn’t the federal government prohibit individuals with a criminal record or people with mental issues who can cause harm (sociopaths, psychopaths, etc) to enter our country? We need security.

Shit how could I forget, Border Patrol doesn't exist in our Country, I forgot that there's no Border Patrol to keeps dangerous goods away from Australia. What if someone was wanting to enter Australia, and all they have on their criminal record is for speeding in a motorized vehicle?, "I'm sorry we're going to have to refuse entry for you because you've got a criminal record, you sped once in a car that is purely unacceptable!" As for people that have mental health, if they were really that desperate/keen on getting into Australia, they would 100% find ways to exploit the system that'd be put in place, all it would do would slow them down by a bit, but wouldn't stop them from entering.

1 hour ago, Heinzrich Beanler said:

since you find this idea dumb in your eyes can you explain why?

Any other person that's not you and people who are your equal (in terms of ideologies and thoughts) can see that if you deport all Sudanese people it's only going to create problems rather than fix them, it's not just in my eyes, it'll be in a lot of other peoples eyes, but they just might not want to post on a thread such as this, where all you're preaching is that you "deport them". You're giving no real incentive for people to debate, all you're saying is "can you find any way to make sure Sudanese people get put into place", rather than "Why they shouldn't just get straight up deported". You're making a thread, where you need other people to post ideas/propositions in order for a debate to happen. It could have been a good topic, but it was poorly executed (In my opinion).

• Winner 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dumb 1
  • hnnnngngngng 1

17 minutes ago, remix said:

~snip~

Ah, I was asking if there was any other alternative method/s to sort out the Sudanese Gang problem I said this on the first post "are there any other better ideas? discuss" , I'm waiting for a response from people that think otherwise to what I said and work our way through towards the best answer.

Just to make it clear I never said in this thread deport all Sudanese people, I said deport the Sudanese gangs.

Also, how will deporting them create problems for the general populace in Melbourne?

Edited by Heinzrich Beanler