Time to debunk 2 words lmfao

Homophobic means you are scared of gays. If anyone is scared of a poofta they are the biggest pussies on the planet. Hating pooftas ≠ homophobic
Why the fuck is homosexuality have the word "homo" in it, that is implying they are human, bitch they are not they are exactly the same as the flood spore carrier from Halo except they spread AIDS.

• Friendly 1
  • Agree 1

@Heinzrich Beanler homo is Latin for man. but i do understand how it may be misleading to most people will read homo and think human 

Edited by Vortex

3 minutes ago, Vortex said:

@Heinzrich Beanler homo is Latin for man. but i do understand how it may be misleading to most people will read homo and think human 

oath, they should be called pooftersexual, and why the fuck do they steal the word gay which means happy and make it meaning pooftersexual, why do these wankers steal words

2 minutes ago, Heinzrich Beanler said:

oath, they should be called pooftersexual, and why the fuck do they steal the word gay which means happy and make it meaning pooftersexual, why do these wankers steal words

i wish i had a answer

Just now, Vortex said:

i wish i had a answer

same, maybe this will help

1540497771174.jpg

Heinz you’re the complete opposite of funny 

42 minutes ago, Heinzrich Beanler said:

Time to debunk 2 words lmfao

Homophobic means you are scared of gays. If anyone is scared of a poofta they are the biggest pussies on the planet. Hating pooftas ≠ homophobic
Why the fuck is homosexuality have the word "homo" in it, that is implying they are human, bitch they are not they are exactly the same as the flood spore carrier from Halo except they spread AIDS.

Whilst you are certainly correct that the suffix "-phobic," derived from the Greek word phobos, is used clinically in reference to an irrational fear, it is generally accepted that "homophobia" is used to describe prejudice against homosexuals. Furthermore, the word "homosexual" has no connection to Homo sapiens, or the Homo genus; "Homosexual" is derived from the Greek root homos, meaning same, and the more modern sexual.

38 minutes ago, Vortex said:

This could be misleading, if the Latin root "homō" wasn't literally meaning human. As such, "Homo" is the genus of which we, and now extinct species of human, belong to. On topic, whilst "man" is often used to describe males, it is also quite commonly used to represent humans.

Edited by Yuki 🌺

1 minute ago, Almond said:

bro shut the fuck up humans #1 you lefties

libtard destroyed

• Agree 1