Sign in to follow this  
Envy

Event?

Yo what's up, Frank/Ezekiel here.

Since the downfall of DarkRP, Gmod and Poseidon in general, I was thinking we could all make time (maybe a week from now) for a DARKRP event, Hopefully everyone will jump on and try max it out, I think this will be good. Reunite the server with new people and old people, maybe if we get enough people, new people might join and start to come on the server more!, I really want to see Poseidon get up and active again but I dont see many people doing (My bad if someone is doing something that is helping out)

Come on guys, No harm it setting up an reunion event on DARKRP!

Please just type a simple "ill come" "I'm In" if ya keen on this!

Make DarkRP active again!

DarkRP at this point in time will regain players no matter what just saying it now. With the IP issues fixed and a small downtime today the server peaked 25-30 Players easy and this is very high especially for a Monday. Once  school holidays come everything will be normal if not better.

3 minutes ago, Echo said:

DarkRP at this point in time will regain players no matter what just saying it now. With the IP issues fixed and a small downtime today the server peaked 25-30 Players easy and this is very high especially for a Monday. Once  school holidays come everything will be normal if not better.

We could still do something, like a reunion? 

Refer to this, might be good to be involved in it 

You can't say "Downfall" that hurts my feelings. Replace it with something more nice 

• Dumb 1