William

The Reason TTT is Dead

This is the consequence, this is what happens. When I went through the wall with !stuck you could've just left me be but no, after the 7th time you had to ban me. Now I am no longer trusted and after 2 weeks of being banned, the server goes to shit. The change weapons animation doesn't work, the Deagle and rifle are weird to shoot, the M16's model is incorrect and of course, there's no people. 

You see, it was me who kept the server alive, if you give me back my trusted I will revive the TTT server. I blame ProfWhale for making the deusmask spawn like that, swoopy for not banning me and Monkey for banning me.

You're poorly mistaken, it was purely me, not you. Nice try

• Suspicious 1

12 minutes ago, remix said:

You're poorly mistaken, it was purely me, not you. Nice try

Yes of course, sorry boss!

Just now, William said:

Yes of course, sorry boss!

It's all good, now fetch my a cup of coffee 

Poseidon was dead because of a change in game panels :), you got demoted because i recieved TONS of reports on you minging and breaking rules, and if prof has faulty walls on his map, don't be an idiot and abuse it, INSTEAD REPORT IT TO HIM. btw i'm just annoyed that you're blaming prof, soz for being agressive

7 minutes ago, Monkey said:

Poseidon was dead because of a change in game panels :), you got demoted because i recieved TONS of reports on you minging and breaking rules, and if prof has faulty walls on his map, don't be an idiot and abuse it, INSTEAD REPORT IT TO HIM. btw i'm just annoyed that you're blaming prof, soz for being agressive

What an idiot

download.png