Sign in to follow this  
Echo

Pinging Ranks

Pinging Ranks

By Pinging ranks i mean using @ and then selecting or typing a name that the ping is sent to. ATM the @ is used for individual players but this feature could be used in situations like this(I understand subforums exist but this is just a rough example) 

"@CommunityStaff are you guys working on ________"

"@Mappers What are your newest maps?"

Those were unlikely to happen examples but hopefully you still understand the point i'm attempting to make. This feature could also be used for new people who don't know how to report content to Forum Mods an example of this being used is this.

"@ForumMods Shits getting toxic on this thread, Should probs check it out" 

Once again the Forum Mods example is mainly meant for people who don't understand the report system. If you guys want a better understanding feel free to say below and ill add onto this small post.

+1 But for only individual ranks like Forum Mods and Community staff, even that is a stretch since all you could do is just @ the indivdual since there is so few, but good idea nonetheless. 

• Agree 1

Bump

just wanting to see what others think.

On 11/24/2018 at 5:27 PM, Higashi said:

+1 But for only individual ranks like Forum Mods and Community staff, even that is a stretch since all you could do is just @ the indivdual since there is so few, but good idea nonetheless. 

I agree with this. There’s very few times you’d need to mention a rank, forum mods are probably the most common but even then there’s like 3-4 of us so you could just @user. Would be nice to implement though