[Deleted]

Echotiger's Break

From the 26th of November I will be taking leave from Poseidon. Meaning that I will not be around to develop or carry out the jobs to do with my current roles. Scheduled upcoming roll outs to do with the servers that I develop for, will not be effected, that being the December roll out. I need to take this break for both personal reasons and I need to get back in the correct mindset for developing. At the moment it is a bit of a struggle to do with current stuff that is happening in my life, although that will be only temporary. I'm planning to return on the 15th of December. During this time I will not be obligated to make changes to the servers, if I do have some spare time, I will use it to make some changes that are needed. I hope you all understand ❤️.

• Friendly 5
  • Dumb 1
  • Sad 1

Have a break my fellow Echo. You put far to much effort in your development of  your servers to not deserve a break.

• Disagree 1
  • cutie 1

When the come back Poseidon will probably be in the same boat as it is now : /.

All in all, have fun my dude you definitely deserve it, you work your ass off for the servers you develop for and you need this much needed break. 

• Agree 1

38 minutes ago, Higashi said:

When the come back Poseidon will probably be in the same boat as it is now : /.

HA GET IT? BECAUSE POSEIDON HAS NO ACTIVE SERVERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT'S FUCKIN FUNNNY DUDE!

• Funny 2
  • Agree 1
  • hnnnngngngng 1

38 minutes ago, remix said:

HA GET IT? BECAUSE POSEIDON HAS NO ACTIVE SERVERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT'S FUCKIN FUNNNY DUDE!

Darkrp got a suprisingly peak of 25 today which is a good start, Hopefully this means the IP issue is fixed and the playerbase may return once more.

• Informative 1

8 minutes ago, Echo said:

Darkrp got a suprisingly peak of 25 today which is a good start, Hopefully this means the IP issue is fixed and the playerbase may return once more.

hopefully being the keyword 🙂