Jamie

IP Change/Servers Now appearing

After a lengthy diagnosis, Lantos & myself have resolved an issue which caused our gameservers to not report their status to steam, which prevented them from appearing on the gmod server list. That's been fixed. 

Because of this, we've had to change the ip. Please update it in your favorites , it's now 139.99.144.126. 

• Friendly 1
  • Angry 1
  • bat 1

for me the server just doesn't come up still I've done connect 139.99.144.126 and I've tried the steam thing it wont come up for me at all any idea on what's going on?

im having them come up in gmod but not in gametracker. not sure if its the same issue

• Agree 1
  • Sad 1

This isn't actually fixed, is it?

24 minutes ago, bat said:

This isn't actually fixed, is it?

Please refer to the management discord server for more information. (Yeah there is one and it is very top secret but now the whole community knows 🙂 )

OT: Yeah it isn't fixed hence why the DarkRP server is still dead, hopefully our god @Lantos and @Jamie will find a fix in the near future tho.

• Dumb 1
  • Yikes 1
  • Suspicious 1

What the fuck happened?

• Late 1

6 minutes ago, Tyger said:

What the fuck happened?

Poseidon had a heart attack, was then put in a medical induced coma. It's come out of the coma, and it's being watched closely. We've also discovered that it's a paraplegic, so it'll need some time to recover.