Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Bunny Hop?

Alright, So you know an casual day just looking around on the amazing www.poseidonservers.net i notice Bunny Hop has 6 players but the one thing i saw that didn't show was a Bunny Hop Game mode Section... on the forums. I think its Relevant to add this Game Mode to the forums as players may want to quickly suggest or map or some what. 

Add Bunny Hop To The Game Mode List.

[Image: Sylvester_sig.png]

+1 While not the most active server, this gamemode is like surf and has a steady playerbase and is a passive type of server.

TTT: Moderator | Ex-Super Admin
Prophunt: Moderator
Murder: Veteran |  Ex-Senior Admin
Cinema: Senior Admin
DarkRP: Trusted | Ex-Moderator/Trial Mentor
ImperialRP: Ex-Moderator
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2018, 04:36 PM by Echotiger. Edit Reason: Incase we need a +1 lol )

Bunny Hop and Surf are the sorts of servers that don't really require staff but they do need to be updated regularly meaning new maps and stuff like that. So yeah it will be helpful as it will provide me and other managers of servers like it the ability to setup changelogs so people can see the changes that have been made. It will also give the players the ability to make suggestions on maps and to report bugs. If this does get passed can you give me the perms for that subsection so I can set it up since I manage Poseidon Servers Surf. So that's a +1 from me.

Breach - Developer
Murder - Head Admin & Developer
TTT - Trusted & Developer
Surf - Manager & Developer

I mean you could just slip the manager a message rather than make a thread/post each time you want a map added

(07-14-2018, 04:38 PM)-=ST=- ReMiX Wrote: I mean you could just slip the manager a message rather than make a thread/post each time you want a map added

Yeah you can. I have received some of those messages and personally I think it's easier if we do have the subsection for it as they can voice their suggestion publicly. Having a subsection for the server helps with informing people about the changes that have been made without them needing to PM you on steam or something like that. As well as if there's any issues with the server as there would be most likely more than one people that has experienced it before which can also provide information on it. So I think it would be worth having one.

Breach - Developer

(07-14-2018, 04:42 PM)Echotiger Wrote: -Snip-

Yeah but all I can really see being added to inform people and Bunny Hop is the map changes, I don't know if it gets updated regulary with other things (I don't see a need, but to just add new maps or whatever). You do make a fair point with any issues regarding the server, but once resolving that through PM's is a possiblity. I'm sort of neutral on this, Bunny Hop isn't a gamemode that doesn't get updated regulary with different types of content and doesn't need active staff on the serevr (which are the two key points in every sub-section), take DarkRP and TTT as an example, they need active staff, and get updated every now and then with content to keep some form of hype up, and keep the playerbase there.
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2018, 11:53 PM by Tyger.)

No to a subforum.

Im not changing my mind. Not a single serious post was made after 4 months of it being released last time. Servers board, yeah maybe.

If you want to announce shit to the players, use ULX announce or create something in fast threads and get forum staff to lock it, then share it on the server chat. For issues and inquiries, they can contact the dedicated manager.

(07-14-2018, 11:49 PM)Tyger Wrote: No to a subforum.

Im not changing my mind. Not a single serious post was made after 4  months of it being released last time. Servers board, yeah maybe.

If you want to announce shit to the players, use ULX announce or create something in fast threads and get forum staff to lock it, then share it on the server chat.
Alright I some what agree with that. Tbh there's no relevant subsection that we could put server changes and other stuff even with we did need to do that. Which is why I am saying that there should be at least something for both those servers. Just because it not being released last time doesn't mean it won't this time as there's a change of management. I know if I had it I will use it. I think it will be useful to inform people. It's impractical to put a changelog in either a ULX announce or in some random subforum. If you are saying "not a single serious post was made after 4 months" you might as well delete the subforum of all the inactive servers while you are at it. I know that it will be utilized if we had it, even the community has suggested it as that is what this thread is about. I don't have a problem if you don't do it, I am just saying you will be stupid not to, it's not going to have any major adverse effects so it shouldn't be an issue doing it. Fine, from your perspective I do get what you are saying and I respect that but I would recommend you to reconsider.

Breach - Developer
(This post was last modified: 07-15-2018, 12:24 AM by Tyger.)

It was actually removed from inactive too. It doesnt make me stupid not to do it, i just have no good reason to clutter our index page with shit that isnt used by anyone but one person.

And "might aswell delete the other servers from inactive while you're at it" is a redundant statement as they actually had some useful content posted.

Servers this small dont require a subforum to get their suggestions heard over hundreds of players like most other servers do (darkrp, ttt, etc)It doesn't need applications and change logs will hardly be used. Simply posting about adding maps isn't worth it.

I'll chuck it on the servers board when im free, however.

(07-15-2018, 12:16 AM)Tyger Wrote: It was actually removed from inactive too. It doesnt make me stupid not to do it, i just have no good reason to clutter our index page with shit that isnt used by anyone but one person.

And "might aswell delete the other servers from inactive while you're at it" is a redundant statement as they actually had some useful content posted.

Servers this small dont require a subforum to get their suggestions heard over hundreds of players like most other servers do (darkrp, ttt, etc)It doesn't need applications and change logs will hardly be used. Simply posting about adding maps isn't worth it.

I'll chuck it on the servers board when im free, however.

I feel like that should be made for cinema as well. Staff isn't major and I already receive suggestions via steam do the subforum is pointless.
Thread Closed  This thread is locked.