Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

The Forums and Incentives.

After reading about what Higashi had said in his previous post, it has come to my attention that the current state of the forums is not nearly up to the standards of the old ones. 
Honestly, the Date reimbursement thread was put up in April and STILL in bloody July nobody has their date reimbursed. Not to mention the lack of both Veteran and Donator ranks(I am sure there should be other ones as well). 
So I ask, what's is the deal? Does nobody give a crap about the forums anymore? I understand that the servers had first priority when getting everything back up and running, but clearly it looks like all efforts regarding to the forums has been dropped completely. It was made clear Freaky would speak to tyger almost two months ago and NOTHING else has been said about it.
I honestly find it a tad insulting to all those players who went through the effort to get proof of their prior dates (Big thanks to Hamad who got mine and I am sure many others).

On a more positive note.. I'd like to suggest some potential forum donation incentives. This idea stems from the fact TTT has very little in the ways of donation incentives so therefore the Forums could compensate.
Incentive #1 - Animated GIF's : Self explanatory, give normal users access to still images.
Incentive #2 - Custom titles : This WAS already a feature when the forums just got set back up, was kinda fun. Of course certain rules and guidelines would need to be followed when using them.
Incentive #3 - More ways to customize your posts, may it be flashier Thread Headers or other nifty things.

TLDR: Please reimburse my fucking date thank you (and other peoples whilst you're at it)

gibe our fucking veteran :'((((

Thanks for the incentive suggestions Smile

Date was harder than I thought it would be Sad

(07-13-2018, 11:11 PM)Freaky Wrote: Date was harder than I thought it would be Sad

Not hard for hamad tho Sad

TTT: Moderator | Ex-Super Admin
Prophunt: Moderator
Murder: Veteran |  Ex-Senior Admin
Cinema: Senior Admin
DarkRP: Trusted | Ex-Moderator/Trial Mentor
ImperialRP: Ex-Moderator

(07-13-2018, 11:11 PM)Freaky Wrote: Date was harder than I thought it would be Sad

*Starts looking through database* Wouldn't that be stored in like a database of some sort, If so yeah it would be a big pain to do lol. Like a SQL Database probably?

Breach - Developer
Murder - Head Admin & Developer
TTT - Trusted & Developer
Surf - Manager & Developer

(07-13-2018, 11:13 PM)Finn Wrote:

Idk who changed his date lol, We can change exact dates and it is a very slow and frustrating process whereas I initially thought it would be easy to add a static title such as 2k12 to their join date in which it is not.

(07-13-2018, 11:23 PM)Freaky Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 11:13 PM)Finn Wrote:

Idk who changed his date lol, We can change exact dates and it is a very slow and frustrating process whereas I initially thought it would be easy to add a static title such as 2k12 to their join date in which it is not.

would us forum mods be allowed to put in the title name?
e.g 2k12 Member

[Image: Larko_Poseidon_V2.png]
Credit: Hinzy

That's still a lazy fix.. Surely you could get through the couple of pages of people who actually wanted dates fixed.
Not to mention you're not including the month either, kinda ugly under your name aswell.

Once I get my net up and running I’m pretty sure I can help freaky if he will let me. I’m more than happy to help create a better and more updated poseidon as that’s what the community wants.

I'm a King