Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Clarence Davidson Unban

~ Steam name: Dinki Di
~ Steam ID: (Type status in console within gmod to find) https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dinki-Di/
~ Game mode: DarkRP
~ RP Name: (if applicable) Clarence Davidson

~ Ban Reason: RDM x4
~ Banned by: Does not say
~ Length of ban: started as 2 hours then was extended at a week with 5 days left
~ Your Evidence ( that proves you're innocent / should be unbanned - NOT your ban screen ): 5 Police officers came into my store and broke down the door with no search warrant as the mayor was afk and found nothing illegal then killed me and left. This upset me as the admin was afk at the time so i then took the matter into my own hands and killed the guy who did it, i know i should have waited for an admin, but i felt there was nothiong i could do at that time.

~ Reason you want to be unbanned: So i can actually play the game as i enjoy playing and i think the server has good job roles.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 07-13-2018, 08:48 PM by Blue Admiral.)

(07-13-2018, 08:06 PM)Clarence Davidson Wrote: This upset me as the admin was afk at the time so i then took the matter into my own hands and killed the guy who did it, i know i should have waited for an admin, but i felt there was nothiong i could do at that time.

That does not constitute taking it into your own hands, should've added revenge RDM into that reason. Would you happen to have any proof that this happened?

DarkRP: Moderator
Name:
Thrawn Wilson 

(07-13-2018, 08:48 PM)Blue Admiral Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 08:06 PM)Clarence Davidson Wrote: This upset me as the admin was afk at the time so i then took the matter into my own hands and killed the guy who did it, i know i should have waited for an admin, but i felt there was nothiong i could do at that time.

That does not constitute taking it into your own hands, should've added revenge RDM into that reason. Would you happen to have any proof that this happened?

Not rally what was i meant to do spam screen shots of me dieing? and the admin legit i doubt he would have taken any action against the bloke because he was a donator

(07-13-2018, 08:54 PM)Clarence Davidson Wrote:
(07-13-2018, 08:48 PM)Blue Admiral Wrote:

Not rally what was i meant to do spam screen shots of me dieing? and the admin legit i doubt he would have taken any action against the bloke because he was a donator

Uh yeah... We've never taken bias because someone donated their mums shekels to a source mod. Also your reason on wanting to get unbanned read off as thin air.

DarkRP: Moderator
Name:
Thrawn Wilson 
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2018, 09:04 PM by Jamie.)

If anything, we punish donators harder. Just because they paid $10 doesnt mean we have to treat them like saints.

Show ContentSpoiler:

OT: You should of made a ban report on the person or people if an admin is not present, it's that simple really.

SCP-Breach: Super Admin
DarkRP Name: Heinz Schmidt

Since I was the one who extended it, I have taken it upon myself to reduce it slightly. Having had indirect contact with you, you appear remorseful and have admitted your wrongdoing. You have a day remaining on your ban, use it well.

[Image: Malc_Sig_V2.png]

Credit: Hinzy                

(07-13-2018, 11:23 PM)Malcolm Turnbull Wrote: Since I was the one who extended it, I have taken it upon myself to reduce it slightly. Having had indirect contact with you, you appear remorseful and have admitted your wrongdoing. You have a day remaining on your ban, use it well.

Malcolm for manager? just joking bat

/resolved

[Image: Larko_Poseidon_V2.png]
Credit: Hinzy
Thread Closed  This thread is locked.